Fitbit Charge 4
The Fitbit Charge 4 has everything you need in a fitness tracker. It includes built-in GPS to track outdoor workouts, it has various training tools for fitness freaks, and it fits most of the same smartwatch features into a slimmer package.
The fitness tracker has a 1.4inch l x 0.9inch w x 0.5inch dimension. This tracker includes a plastic resin case and the band has a stainless steel buckle. The band is made of a flexible and durable material. Comfortable polyester is used to make the woven band. The tracker is Water-resistant up to 50 meters. We do not recommend wearing it in a hot tub or sauna. It can operate from -4° to 140° F and has a maximum operating altitude of 28,000 feet. Two band sizes are available small (5.5″ – 7.1″ in circumference) and large (7.1″ – 8.7″ in circumference)
|Dimension||1.4inch l x 0.9inch w x 0.5inch h|
|Band sizes||Small (5.5″ – 7.1″ in circumference)|
Large (7.1″ – 8.7″ in circumference)
|Material||Plastic resin case |
Stainless steel buckle
|Water-resistant||up to 50 meters|
|Operating Temperature||-4° to 140°F|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 28,000 feet|
Syncs automatically to most smartphones and tablets using Bluetooth technology. The syncing range is up to 30 feet and devices require internet connection. Certain options like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+ requirements. Music can be controlled by Bluetooth connected Android and iOS devices.
|Syncing Range||up to 30 feet|
|Sync Compatibility|| Mac OS X 12.2 and up|
iPhone 5S and later
iPad 5 gen. and later
Android 7.0 and later
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth LE wireless technology|
Battery & Power
It has Lithium-polymer which be charged from 0% to 100% within 5 hours. Supports up to 5 hours battery life while using GPS. Battery life and charge cycles vary with different settings.
|Charging Time||5 hours|
|Battery Life||5 hours|
The fitness band has many sensors 3-axis accelerometer, optical heart rate monitor, GPS, Vibration motor, NFC, and Altimeter.
optical heart rate monitor
Colors available are Black, Rosewood, Storm Blue/Black, Granite Reflective Woven.
Price of Fitbit Charge 4
The Fitbit Charge 4 costs $149.95 with either a black, rosewood and storm blue/black-colored wrist band. Special Edition is also available which costs $169.95 and comes with a granite reflective/black woven band.
|Fitbit Charge 4||$149.95||Black, rosewood and storm blue or black-colored wrist band|
|Fitbit Charge 4 (special edition)||$169.95||Granite reflective/black woven band|
- Dimension: 1.4inch l x 0.9inch w x 0.5inch h
- Band sizes: small (5.5″ – 7.1″ in circumference) and large (7.1″ – 8.7″ in circumference)
- Water-resistant: up to 50m deep
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth LE wireless technology with 30ft range
- Battery: Lithium-polymer with 5 hrs battery life and Charge time of 5 hours
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, optical heart rate monitor, GPS, Vibration motor, NFC, and Altimeter
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 140°F
- Operating Altitude: up to 28000ft
- Colors: Black, Rosewood, Storm Blue/Black, Granite Reflective Woven
- Price: $149.95 (black, rosewood and storm blue/black-colored wrist band) / $169.95( granite reflective/black woven band)