What is Business Clinic?
Business Clinic is a national-level project where any SME/MSME owner can get admitted, get PRO BONO (Free of cost) advice from various national and international business experts where entire solution design will be provided. This initiative by Katha Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is mainly for businesses that are having a difficult time navigating COVID – 19 crises.
In simple words, Business Clinic is a clinic where the Business problems are Identified, Analyzed, Solutions of problems are created, and solutions are executed. Its main focus is to empower and enable MSMEs and SMEs to create a future for businesses and stakeholders. The business clinic will help you plan your business, manage your business, and GROW your business.
If you do well,
THE NATION DOES WELL-Business Clinic
Why Business Clinic ?
Due to Coronavirus, many lives are affected many Businesses are on the verge of closing. The market places are still lacking customers and demand is decreasing rapidly. The economy of the country is facing about 168 billion loss with the lowest growth in service for about 18 years. Many industries are closing down, 22 % of employees have been relieved of their jobs, and many facing salary cuts. It will take around 9 months after the pandemic is over to recover and start businesses again normally.
If there is no improvement in Corona virus situation then:
- 30% of businesses can continue for a month
- 25% of businesses can continue for 2 months
- 13% of businesses can continue for 3 months
- 7% of businesses can continue for 12 months
Among all, the Micro Small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) & Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are facing great difficulty as among 60% closed industries 96% are MSMEs and SMEs. They do not have the support of the government or international organizations. This pandemic has decreased the flow of people in the market so there is a high drop in demand. The customers and vendors are not paying timely and the supply chain is very weak as they lack the modern knowledge about sales distribution. Due to irregularities in transportation, they face a raw material shortage, and also they are short on labors.
Trending: Hamro Swasthya App Review
What does Business Clinic do?
The Business Clinic works in the same pattern as the health clinics. It has 5 phases :
- Problem identification: First, various problems related to the product, management, or supply which are faced by SMEs are identified.
- Situation Analysis: This is where the Business Clinic doctors come to action they explore the business in each case and perform various analyses such as financial analysis, fundamental analysis, gap analysis, market analysis, price analysis, and technical analysis.
- Architect Solution: Then the business doctors will create the solution and provide the solution verbally and in a documented format with a built-in implementation plan.
- Plan Execution: MSMEs and SMEs will use the plan and solution accordingly and provide feedback. It involves responsibility, support system, information system, budget, metrics, milestone, and completion dare.
- Result Measurement: At last MSMEs and SMEs will share the final verdict. The expected planning and result is shown below:
When will the Business Clinic be available ?
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
August 7 @ August 7 - August 7
10 Hits in 30 Days
Share Market4 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
Computer4 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
OPINION3 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?
Auto Life2 weeks ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
Auto Life3 weeks ago
Suzuki Bikes Price in Nepal
Digital Marketing3 weeks ago
How to Choose Websites for Quality Link Building
Camera3 weeks ago
Insta360 Go 2 Price in Nepal with Specifications
Masters of Computer Science3 weeks ago
Boot Process in Linux | Understanding Boot process and related System files