In this lockdown, many of us are using the internet on a daily basis. Most of the tasks are now dependent on the internet. So looking at this Ncell has introduced a new Pay As You Go (PAYG) scheme which will allow the users to use the internet at an affordable rate.
What is the Ncell new PAYG scheme ?
In a press release by Ncell on Wednesday Ncell has announced that they have introduced new rates for internet usage when the customer uses the main balance. The company believes that the new PAYG scheme will be a big help for customers who use data without subscribing to any packs although data packs are still the best options to use data.
“Ncell is delighted to bring this new Pay As You Go (PAYG) scheme, which enables customers to benefit from access to data at a more affordable rate using the main balance. “
Related: Ncell Non-Stop Packs
How does Ncell new PAYG scheme work ?
The new method works on ‘gets cheaper as you spend more, ‘. This means that if the user spends more balance on the internet, cheaper internet prices will be. The schemes rates are
- Spend Rs 20 or less on the internet in a week then use the internet at Rs 2/ MB for that week
- Spend Rs 21-50 on the internet in a week then use the internet at Re 1 / MB for that week
- Spend Rs 51 or more on the internet in a week then use the internet at Paisa 40/ MB for that week
The offer is valid for only 1 week (Sunday to Saturday)
Still not clear? Will help you with example.
Suppose you have spent Rs 20 on the internet from Sunday to Tuesday then you will be charged Re 1 / MB from the time after you spend more than Rs 20. You will be charged Re 1/MB until Saturday and then the offer will be terminated on Saturday mid-night.
Again from Sunday to Wednesday if you spend Rs 51 then You will be charged Paisa 40/MB until Saturday and then the offer will be terminated on Saturday mid-night.
- Sunday-Tuesday= Spend Rs 21 –> get Re 1 / MB until Saturday mid-night.
- Sunday-Wednesday= Spend Rs 21(Sunday-Tuesday) +Rs 30 (on Wednesday) –>get Paisa 40 / MB until Saturday mid-night.
How to subscribe to this scheme?
No, as this is a PAYG scheme which means you should not activate it manually because it is activated by the company itself.
If if use Rs 55 for internet from Monday to Thursday when will my 40 Paisa/MB will end?