Established in 1984, Nabil bank was the first foreign joint venture bank in Nepal. Because of its facilities and services given to its customer, it has become one of the top banks in Nepal 2019.
Meanwhile, Nabil bank has started a Gen-N account which is a digital savings deposit scheme designed not by the age but by the heart.
Some of you still may have lots of questions in your mind. If you are thinking of opening a Gen-N account but you have no idea what it is. Then you are in the right place.
Today we are going to answer all the queries that you might have before opening the Gen-N account. We have covered areas like:
So, let’s start our article so that you will be able to solve all the queries of your mind.
What is the Nabil Gen-N account?
The meaning of Gen-N is ‘generation Nepal’. Gen-N account aims to fulfill the needs of a, particularly new generation. It is simply the saving account which can be opened by sitting at home. The attractive interest rate of the Gen-N account makes it more popular.
Nowadays, the impact of the fatal disease is increasing day by day. So, Nabil bank has launched this new account in order to support technology-savvy people.
It provides different services for free like Mobile banking, Viber banking, online transactions, and debit cards, credit cards, NTC Ncell 2GB data packs. This package especially focuses on the new generation.
Features of Nabil Gen-N account
Some of you have understood about the Gen-N account. But still have confusion about the facilities and features provided while opening this account. Then check out the list for the features:
- You can open an account with minimum balance zero
- Have ABBS( any branch banking service ) for free
- You can take full benefits of FREE Mobile Banking, FREE Internet Banking, and FREE Viber Banking
- Have Debit card and Credit card service free for 4 years
- You get NCELL/NTC data pack that is 2GB free right after you open account
- You can get Critical Illness & Term Life Insurance (Under Nabil Care).
- Can get Accidental Insurance coverage of Rs. 500,000/-.
What are the documents required to open the Gen-N account?
So, after reading facilities you might be thinking of documents that are required to open the account. You don’t have to get so many documents to open Gen-N the account. The documents which are require are listed below:
- Duly filled account opening form
- Citizenship/ Passport
- Passport size photograph
- Location map of residence
- Other KYC information as applicable
Eligibility to open Nabil Gen-N account
As we already mentioned the main aim of the Gen-N account to focus on today’s generation. So, you have to be a Nepalese Citizen and a minimum of 18 years and above to open this Gen-N account. You can open an account online by going to this link.