Now, you can create the bank account of the NMB bank with the help of a Facebook chat. You read it right. Yes, its Facebook Chat. By making some conversation in Facebook chat with representatives from NMB Bank, you can create your bank account just in five minutes.
How to open an nmb bank account in Nepal with Facebook Chat? – Stepwise Process
For opening the bank account in NMB bank, follow the follow the following instructions.
- Click this link: http://m.me/nmbbank
- Type “Hello” and send. Either you can click “Get Started”
- They will ask you “Do You have a saving account with NMB Bank?” with following options
- No – Open Account
- Open FD
- Explore More
- If you didn’t respond to chat fast, they will say, “We did not get any response from you, Please type ‘Hello’ or click on ‘Main Menu’ button to move to the main menu.”
- Type Hello
- Then for the above question, select “No- open account”
- You will get message like “To complete this process you will be requiring your national ID for NID number, your other ID like passport, voter ID or driving license for address proof, kindly keep them handy, once ready press Yes.”
- After pressing “Yes”, you will be prompted to enter your first name.
- Also, enter your last name.
- Then bank will reply “Please share your Nepali personal mobile number, we will send you important notifications related to your account on this number.”
- You will get “Please share your personal email ID, we will send you important notifications related to your account on this ID.” then.
- Then, Please provide your nation ID number, ensure you enter the full number as provided on the national ID eg: 023-123-1234.
- After that, Please enter your date of birth as printed on your national ID and other identity proof documents like passport, voter id or driving license eg: yyyy-mm-dd.
- Enter your grandfather’s name.
- After that, Please enter your full address as printed on your address proof docuents like NID, Passport, Voter ID or Driving License, we will require this id for verification.
- Now, take or upload a selfie, ensure your full face is captured, photo should be clear and sharp, please avoid clicking any objects in the background.
- After sending photo, Please take or upload a photo of the front side of your ID and upload, the same ID will be used for verification of the details provided by you earlier.
- Remember, if you make some delay, you will be taken to initial step.
- Then, “Please take or upload a photo of the back side of your ID and upload, the same ID will be used for verification of the details provided by you earlier.”
- Now, “I agree to the terms and conditions of NMB Bank Limited Nepal, I undertake that all the information and proofs provided by me are correct.”
- You will get message “We have sent the OTP to your mobile number xxxxxx****. Please enter OTP
Please wait for a some time. They are processing your request..
Now, your bank account is ready.
You will get message like:
Welcome to NMB Bank, your savings account no. is 001012455160****. You will receive a verification call from NMB bank with in next 24 Hrs. on a business days, Once the verification is done your account will be activated. For support you can also call us at 166-001-252-52, 01-4246160 or email us at email@example.com, Please note that no one from NMB Bank will ever call you to ask for your PIN, Password, Balance, Account Details, etc.
Please note that no one from NMB Bank will ever call you to ask for your PIN, Password, Balance, Account Details, etc
Isn’t it cool idea to open bank account from your home, just in 5 minutes?
January 4 @ 12:00 am - January 17 @ 12:00 am
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL5 days ago
Quota system removing in Online Driving License Form
esewa6 days ago
How to Pay Tax Online in Nepal From e-Sewa?
Ncell6 days ago
Ncell Launches ‘Ncell Audio Class’ For Students
NEPAL5 days ago
Nepal Government Local-level becoming Information Technology Friendly
EVENTS2 days ago
KU HackFest 2021 Prize Announced. Know what will you get if you win.
Bank5 days ago
How to withdraw money from Siddhartha Bank without a check or ATM card?
NEPAL4 days ago
How to pay IRD Tax Online using Khalti Digital Wallet?
OPINION2 days ago
Messaging app signal is getting popularity all of sudden. Why this is happening right now?