USB Devices are mostly used to transfer the data to our multiple devices. So, it’s very risky and had a high chance of getting infected by malware.
They are randomly used in multiple devices without thinking twice and with so little care.So, this makes them vulnerable to act as a objects of data theft and virus contamination.
We should be careful and be safe while using this to prevent from USB viruses.
I just saw a post from SBI ” State bank of India” sharing some useful tips on this topic so thought to share this.
Do’s and Dont’s while using USB devices
- Encrypt the files and folders on the device containing bank statements
- Scan the USB device with the latest Antivirus before accessing
- Protect the device with a password
- Use USB security products to access or copy data in the USB.
- Do not accept any promotional USB device from unknown members.
- Never keep sensitive information like bank details and passwords on a USB disk.
- Never connect the device to a virus-infected system.
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
EVENTS5 days ago
KU HackFest 2021 Prize Announced. Know what will you get if you win.
NEPAL5 days ago
Now common mistake will be accepted in License Trail
OPINION5 days ago
Messaging app signal is getting popularity all of sudden. Why this is happening right now?
esewa4 days ago
You can Now Load Fund or Make Transactions via eSewa by Linking Your Bank Account
How To5 days ago
How to turn on Edge Lighting on an Android Device?
NEPAL2 days ago
Nagarik App: Nepal Government launches app to provide government services through a single platform!
News5 days ago
Donald Trump permanently banned on Snapchat too!
Entertainment5 days ago
Korean Drama in Nepali Language. Watch on DishHome