USB Devices are mostly used to transfer the data to our multiple devices. So, it’s very risky and had a high chance of getting infected by malware.
They are randomly used in multiple devices without thinking twice and with so little care.So, this makes them vulnerable to act as a objects of data theft and virus contamination.
We should be careful and be safe while using this to prevent from USB viruses.
I just saw a post from SBI ” State bank of India” sharing some useful tips on this topic so thought to share this.
Do’s and Dont’s while using USB devices
- Encrypt the files and folders on the device containing bank statements
- Scan the USB device with the latest Antivirus before accessing
- Protect the device with a password
- Use USB security products to access or copy data in the USB.
- Do not accept any promotional USB device from unknown members.
- Never keep sensitive information like bank details and passwords on a USB disk.
- Never connect the device to a virus-infected system.
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...