USB Devices are mostly used to transfer the data to our multiple devices. So, it’s very risky and had a high chance of getting infected by malware.
They are randomly used in multiple devices without thinking twice and with so little care.So, this makes them vulnerable to act as a objects of data theft and virus contamination.
We should be careful and be safe while using this to prevent from USB viruses.
I just saw a post from SBI ” State bank of India” sharing some useful tips on this topic so thought to share this.
Do’s and Dont’s while using USB devices
- Encrypt the files and folders on the device containing bank statements
- Scan the USB device with the latest Antivirus before accessing
- Protect the device with a password
- Use USB security products to access or copy data in the USB.
- Do not accept any promotional USB device from unknown members.
- Never keep sensitive information like bank details and passwords on a USB disk.
- Never connect the device to a virus-infected system.
iOS6 days ago
New Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 13 Release Shock
App5 days ago
Twitter reportedly discussed buying social audio app Clubhouse for $4 billion
News4 days ago
Another 500 million accounts have leaked online, and LinkedIn’s in the hot seat
How To6 days ago
How to use torrent safely?
Social5 days ago
TikTok Rolling Auto-caption Feature
Technology3 days ago
Everything You Need to Know About the Dark Web
Social6 days ago
Facebook Tested Hotline as Live Audio Chat Rival to Clubhouse
Software2 days ago
How to clear your all browsers cache?