Nepal Telecom has released a new service to its subscribers, ‘NT Web Self Care’. It is more like a self-care feature than a service. This feature helps users to get various details about their accounts and the services provided by NTC. The main motive of this feature is to allow the customers to manage their accounts on their own. This feature can be used by any type of mobile service in GSM or CDMA like Postpaid, Prepaid, EVDO, and C-phone. To use this service, you should have a valid NTC number.
Why NT Web Self Care?
- View various information such as balance, current subscription, data pack, voice pack, etc.
- View record of the recharge or package purchase
- Update information in the portal
- Recharge or Subscribe to packages.
- Send gifts
How to register in NT Web Self Care?
- Go to this link and then click Register
- Fill the form with your mobile number and set your password
- Click Register
- Then you will get an activation code in your phone
- Type the activation code to validate
How to login to NT Web Self Care?
In order to login you should register your valid NTC number.
- Go to this link
- Type your phone number and password click Login
After you login you will have access to all the features included in NTC WEB Self-Care service.
iOS6 days ago
New Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 13 Release Shock
App5 days ago
Twitter reportedly discussed buying social audio app Clubhouse for $4 billion
News4 days ago
Another 500 million accounts have leaked online, and LinkedIn’s in the hot seat
How To6 days ago
How to use torrent safely?
Social5 days ago
TikTok Rolling Auto-caption Feature
Technology3 days ago
Everything You Need to Know About the Dark Web
Social6 days ago
Facebook Tested Hotline as Live Audio Chat Rival to Clubhouse
Software2 days ago
How to clear your all browsers cache?