NTC FTTH is the optical fiber-based service which includes Broadband Internet and Voice Service. Also, Television will be included in Near Future. The fiber internet service was launched back in 2072 from limited areas of Kathmandu and now it has extended up to 28 districts.
What is FTTH ?
FTTH stands for Fiber to the home is the installation of the optical fiber from a central point directly to individual buildings such as apartment buildings, residences, and businesses to provide high-speed internet access.
What is the pricing of FTTH ?
The pricing of Ntc FTTH is given below
1. FTTH Individual User Package
a) Data Only Offer
|Validity||8Mbps(Data Only)||10 Mbps|
|1 Month||NRs. 800||NRs. 900||NRs. 1200||NRs. 1800|
|3 Months||NRs. 2300||NRs. 2600||NRs. 3400||NRs. 5050|
|12 Months||NRs. 8000||NRs. 10000||NRs. 12500||NRs. 19000|
b) Combo Offer (Data+Voice)
|1 Month||250 min||1000||1500||2000|
|3 Months||750 min||2850||4200||5500|
|1 Year||3000 min||10500||15500||20500|
Note:The Voice pack is only valid inside Nepal Telecom network only
2. FTTH Corporate User Package
|3 Months||NRs. 10300||NRs. 19500|
|6 Months||NRs. 18400||NRs. 36800|
|12 Months||NRs. 34500||NRs. 69000|
3. CPE(Fiber Router) Cost
|New Customer Choosing Package Validity of One Year||FREE(Router)|
|New Customer Choosing Package Validity of 1 & 3 Months||Rs. 2500(Router)|
|New Customer Choosing Package Validity of 6 Months||Rs 1000 (Router)|
|Existing Customer, PSTN / ADSL to FTTH shifting(migration)||FREE (Router)|
- The Registration Fee Rs500
- Price Exclusive of Taxes
How to connect NTC FTTH fiber internet?
1. First, visit the Ntc office and ask for the availability of the fiber service in your location If it is available, then you need to fill up a registration form.
2. Within a day or two of the registration, Nepal Telecom service staff will do some surveys and estimates, then check the feasibility and availability of ports in your location.
3. For payment, you need to pay for the registration charge of Rs 500
4. Look at the prices above for different packages and pay for a suitable subscription package along with CPE cost.
5. NTC service staff will then come to your place to install the fiber and configure the CPEs for the FTTH service.
Reminder: Do not forget to check the services you subscribed to before the service staff leaves.
How to recharge Ntc FTTH service?
There are various ways to recharge after completion of your subscription date:
1. Visit the nearest Ntc office and recharge
2. Ntc’s recharge portal
3. eSewa or Khalti or other payment providers.
In which location is this service available?
It is available in 28 districts. To know if it is available in your location contact nearby Ntc office or call the customer care number provided below.
For customer care and queries: 014244080
Complain Registration: Dial 198
NEPAL6 days ago
Smart Driving License Online Form Registration made unlimited now!
News23 hours ago
“Use another machine to continue”. Why this message is shown while filling a smart driving license in Nepal?
android6 days ago
How To Enable Call Forwarding on Android?
android6 days ago
Simple Trick To Change Navigation Bar Color On Your Android Device
Google3 days ago
How to Add Movies and TV Shows to Your Google Watch list?
android3 days ago
How To Check IMEI Number in Any Android Phone?
android3 days ago
How To Uninstall Multiple Apps On Android Using Google Play Store?
News1 day ago
Want COVID vaccine? Google will help you now to find the site!