Storing important documents isn’t always a secure way. But now Google and iOS have updated a new security option for the users. You can lock Google Drive on iPhone and iPad using Privacy Feature which secures your data in the cloud by using biometrics. After enabling this new feature requires Touch ID or Face ID authentication to access the files stored in your drive.
Therefore, if you’re thinking to enable this feature- Privacy Screen on your iPhone and iPad, follow the steps below-
- Open Google Drive app on your iPhone/iPad
- Head to three-lined icon and select Settings
- Now, select the option Privacy Screen and turn on the toggle
- Then enter your Face ID or Touch ID to execute Privacy Screen. Here you can also choose to delay the lock timer.
- To adjust lock timing, click on Delay-> Immediately.
- Choose the timing as per your wish and exit the app.
- 10 Ways to Protect Yourself Online – Stay Safe On Internet
- How To Use Your Phone As Webcam On Windows And macOS?
- How to get unlimited storage on Google Photos?
Software6 days ago
Everything You Must Know About Metasploit
How To5 days ago
How to Connect AirPods to a Windows PC?
Masters of Computer Science7 days ago
Variants of Linux! Most popular and useful distros
Cybersecurity3 days ago
Why digital Piracy is dangerous ?
Business1 day ago
What is Industry 4.0? You must know these things
Technology1 day ago
What is Cloud Computing? Everything You Must Know
App1 hour ago
6 Coding Apps That Makes Programming Easier