Whether in your personal life or professional life, if you want to get things done, you must master the art of effective time management. Luckily, the right mix of time management tools and techniques can help you organize your time, be more productive, miss deadlines, and become a time management ninja in no time.
Mentioned below are 7 best time management tools which will help you manage your time and do things effectively:
Toggl is a hassle-free time tracking software that integrates with dozens of different project management systems. It’s the perfect complement to your existing tools and helps you be more productive throughout your day.
- Unlimited projects and subprojects for precise time tracking
- Team progress report
- Online and offline time tracking
Toggl integrates seamlessly with your favorite productivity tools like Trello, Scoro, and Asana. It starts at $9 user/month.
Nutcache is an all-in-one project management tool that includes time tracking and billing features. Intended for small teams who want to bill clients on a project basis and plan their time more efficiently.
- Time tracking and billing
- Cost management
- Link projects and completed tasks to customers
Nutcache has an easy-to-use interface that is great for team collaboration. It is free for up to 20 users (limited features), $6 users per month for large teams, more features available.
With Time Tracking, you can start a timer on your phone or stop it on your tablet or other device to keep track of how much time you spend on specific tasks.
- Time tracking on the go
- Invoice time entry
- Timesheet Approval
- Expense tracking
In addition to time tracking and billing, Avaza offers a list of automation and project management features. It is free for up to 5 projects, starting at $9.95 for large teams
Bric is analytics-based time billing software. It provides insight into the future to create budgets, plan hiring, and monitor how employees are spending their time.
- Configurable time tracking
- User Roles and Fees
- Usage report
Bric has a lot of project planning and management features along with extensive time accounting capabilities. It costs $7 per user per month.
Through Teamwork, you can estimate how long it will take to complete a task and record the actual time. Your estimates will be very accurate in no time, and you will know exactly how long it will take to complete a particular task!
- Estimate and track time spent on projects
- Sending invoices after business hours
- Custom time report with export option
- Time tracking on the go
Teamwork’s billing capabilities aren’t as powerful as others, but it integrates with your favorite billing tools like QuickBooks, Harvest, and Xero. It has plans starting at $24/month.
Harvest is one of the most famous time and billing tools on the market. Harvest has a simple interface and light feature set that makes it super easy to track your time and bill your customers accordingly.
- Create estimates and invoices based on hours worked
- Time tracking from any browser, Mac, iPhone, or Android
- Time tracking integration with all your favorite project management tools
- Real-time reporting on time spent
Harvest focuses on doing one thing well. Their plans start at $12/month + $10/month for each additional user.
Scoro provides all the tools you need for efficient time management, including time tracking, billing, work reporting, project and task management.
- Track both actual and billable hours and combine hours into one bill
- Automate late billing reminders, scheduled and recurring bills
- Email invoices to clients based on hours worked
- Extensive project, task and customer management
- Reports on work, sales results, budgets, etc.
Scoro combines time tracking with project management and CRM to improve collaboration and make it easy to manage all your business processes in one place. It starts at $26/user/month.
Do follow https://ictbyte.com/ for more updates.
Find us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/discover/ictbyte?lang=en
Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ictbyte/?hl=en