LinkedIn is one of the most useful applications for any professional who are looking to connect with other professionals. This application helps people to build networks and is also used for job postings by employers and job searching by job seekers.
Here, we will tell you how you can access LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free.
Although LinkedIn free has many features such as profile building, applying for jobs, posting jobs, searching other profiles and more, it still misses out on some exclusive features that are available only on LinkedIn Premium.
Some features that you get exclusively on LinkedIn Premium are:
Features of LinkedIn Premium
- You can have a premium badge on your profile. This is optional.
- You can get free access to over 13,000 courses led by experts which would be equivalent to $25/month if you had to subscribe to LinkedIn Learning.
- Send 5 InMails per month to other members.
- You can now see a list of all LinkedIn profiles that viewed your profile in the last 90 days.
- You will get job insights according to your skills and you will also be featured when you apply for jobs on LinkedIn.
- Quick resume building.
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform by LinkedIn. LinkedIn Learning was first founded as Lynda. Later LinkedIn bought Lynda and then Microsoft bought LinkedIn. After that, Microsoft named it LinkedIn Learning.
In LinkedIn Learning, you can get access to a large number of video courses provided by industry experts. This is also available in free and premium versions.
How to get LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free?
Now, the only way to get LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free is either by trying the free 1 month trial or by subscribing to the Visual Studio annual plans. There are also some tips so that you can use LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free for even longer duration. Let’s see the detailed steps of the process.
Get LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free by using trial
1. Go to LinkedIn Learning.
2. And then, Click on ‘Start my free month’.
3. Click on ‘Try for free’ on any of the options.
4. Now, log in to your LinkedIn Account and enter payment details. You need to enter the payment details compulsorily even if it is for a trial version.
5. Now, your trial is subscribed. Hence, now you can use LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free.
- How to buy a Zoom from Nepal? Steps to Use Zoom Pro version from Nepal
- How to get unlimited storage on Google Photos?
Now, if you do not want to enter your payment details, then there is another method as well. However, for this method, you need to have a Microsoft Outlook account. After that, follow the given steps:
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Then, open Visual Studio Dev Options on another tab.
- After that, click on ‘Join or access now’.
- Then, sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Then, go to the ‘Professional Development’ section and click on ‘Activate’ on the LinkedIn Learning box.
- After that, select ‘Try for free’.
- Now, you have got access to LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free without having to enter payment options.
There is also another trick to use the LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free for another month. For this, wait for about a week of using the trial by second method. Then, after a week, you will get a notification on your LinkedIn profile or your email providing you an extended 1 month free trial.
Get LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free by subscribing to Visual Studio
For this method, you must have subscription to the Visual Studio Annual Standard Plan. Using this method, you get either 6 months or 3 months access to LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free. The duration depends on the nature of your subscription.
For this, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your LinkedIn account. Sign up if you do not have a LinkedIn account.
- Also, log in to your visual studio account.
- After that, go to my.visualstudio.com and then select ‘LinkedIn Learning benefit’ after locating it.
- Then, you will be able to get free access for either 3 months or 6 months.
You will get 6 months of free LinkedIn Premium & LinkedIn Learning access if you are a Visual Studio Enterprise user.
You will get 3 months of free LinkedIn Premium & LinkedIn Learning access if you are Visual Studio Professional user, or MSDN Platforms user, or Visual Studio Test Professional user.
This way, you can get access to LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning for free.
Follow ICTByte on Facebook for more tips and updates: Facebook
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...