- The buyers decide to purchase the needed goods from the suppliers. The letter which the buyer sends to the supplier requesting supply of the stated goods is known as an “ order”.
- Hints for Drafting an Order
1. Thank the supplier for his quotation, especially if they have offered special terms.
2. Give the details about the goods required:
- exact trade name, number size, design, colour.
- quantity desired for each item
3. Give instructions regarding:
- shipment— truck, train.
4. State the mode of payment
- debit to account
- cash to be paid on delivery
15, Cloth Market
March 10, 2020
Modern Textiles Ltd.
Dear Mr. Williams:
Thank you for your quotation No. 111, dated 3rd March 2020 and the price list. Please supply the following items:
S.N. Description Quantity Rate(Rs.) Amount (Rs.)
1. Popular Shirts 35 400 250 1,00,000.00
2. Newport Jeans 36 100 500 50,000.00
3. Popular Coats 40 100 1,000 1,00,000.00
Goods are to be properly packed and delivered at Jind. Send your receipt on WhatsApp.
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...