Introduction of Managerial Communication
- Takes place at the level of manager / managerial level and
- Can be upward and downward
Features / Characteristics of Managerial Communication
- two-way process
- ongoing process
- Communication varies according to level
- can be exchanged through different networks
- interdisciplinary / interdepartmental
Components / Elements of the communication process
- Source / Sender
- Encoding the message [ putting the ideas into words]
- Channel [e.g time , classroom] and Medium [e.g letter, speech]
- Decoding [ Understanding or Intrepretation]
- Feedback / Response
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...