Android operating system gives plenty of privacy to it’s user to keep private files safe. Some apps needs to be hide for various reason by the users. android gives facilities to its user to personalize their files, folders and apps. weather from the home launcher or from any other third party apps. Now, here Tech byte is going to give tutorials about how to hide apps on android phone and from third party apps.
- Tap for couples of seconds on a blank or empty area of your phone.
- Then tap on the home screen button of your screen’s right bottom corner.
- Scroll down the appeared menu and click on “Hide apps”.
- Then select the apps from the pop-up menu you want to hide.
MIUI Redmi Xiaomi:
- First of all open the Security app.
- Click on the icon for App Lock.
- Choose the apps you want to hide.
- you are now all set. Congrats! your application is hide.
- Open your phones app drawer.
- Swipe towards right in order to open the Hidden Space.
- Tap the plus icon + resides exactly in the top right corner.
- Find out and choose the apps you want to hide. Return to the space when you want to use them.
Note: you need to re-download your app during the process otherwise it doesn’t work on the app which already exist.
- Open the setting of your phone.
- Touch on Privacy & Security.
- click on Private Space.
- In order to set up Private Space just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Just download the app which you want to hide. The app will automatically hide.
Via Third-party App for all Android devices:
If your system doesn’t allow you to hide then it will be the best option to hide your app and give privacy to your app. But TECH BYTE warns you that third party app is not safe if any data and record will lost then the app then you have to take of it’s responsibility on own.
- Click here to download Nova launcher prime.
- Make it as a default.
- Open the app Nova Settings.
- Click on “App & widget drawers.”
- click on “Hide Apps” under Drawer groups.
- Check the box next to the apps which you want to hide.
You are now all set. Hide the apps from above mentioned methods.
We hope these guidelines help you hide the android app and maintains your privacy . If any queries arise regarding this topic then ICT BYTE recommend you to comment below. Here, we are always active to help you so don’t hesitate to share your doubt.
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
August 7 @ August 7 - August 7
10 Hits in 30 Days
Share Market4 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
Computer4 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
OPINION3 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?
Auto Life2 weeks ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
Auto Life3 weeks ago
Suzuki Bikes Price in Nepal
Digital Marketing3 weeks ago
How to Choose Websites for Quality Link Building
Camera3 weeks ago
Insta360 Go 2 Price in Nepal with Specifications
Masters of Computer Science3 weeks ago
Boot Process in Linux | Understanding Boot process and related System files