You don’t delete any of your important messages on purpose but accidentally it might get deleted. Here’s how you can retrieve deleted text messages on android. Just stick with us till the last and you will learn how to come out of this big mess.
Losing any kind of important message or data in Android can be very painful because we can’t find any trash or temporary storage for messages; the moment we delete them they are gone. To ease your life we bring you the way to retrieve deleted text messages on Android. There are two main ways to retrieve deleted text messages on Android. They are:
- Retrieve deleted text messages on Android with recovery software
- Retrieve deleted text messages on Android from Google backup.
Retrieve deleted text messages on Android with recovery software!
When you delete the text message from your device there is a chance that it hasn’t been removed completely. This fact might restore your hope of retrieving important deleted messages. You can use data recovery software to retrieve deleted messages as long as it has not been overwritten with new data. You can follow these steps:-
- When you accidentally delete the message, stop using your phone. Any activities on the device can overwrite text message, therefore switch off your phone or put the phone in aeroplane mode.
- We recommend you to switch off your phone completely.
- Android data recovery is good software that you can install and run. It helps to recover the text messages. You need to install this app on your PC and connect it to your phone. This can help you to recover the text messages
Retrieve deleted text messages on Android from Google backup!
Google backup is the best method yo retrieve text messages on android. Android phones are automatically connected to google. So through Google you can retrieve text messages that you have deleted accidently.
Inorder to recover text messages through Google backup you must follow couple of steps. You must reset the phone and restore entire backup. This takes a bit of time and even some of the data can get lost. Here’s what you need to do:-
- Open Google Drive on your phone
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots) at the top left and tap Backups
- You can see the section called This device, there you can see your device name, Tap on that
- Now you can see the detail page, find SMS and date of the last backup. If the date matches then reset your phone and restore the backup.
Related: How to block a number in Android?
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL4 days ago
Smart Driving License Online Form Registration made unlimited now!
Facebook7 days ago
How to Clear Your Off-Facebook Activity? : Do it just in 6 steps
Security5 days ago
Simple and Easy Steps to Lock a Folder on Windows 10
Ncell6 days ago
Ncell launches Chatbot Service ‘MAYA’
android4 days ago
How To Enable Call Forwarding on Android?
android3 days ago
Simple Trick To Change Navigation Bar Color On Your Android Device
Google8 hours ago
How to Add Movies and TV Shows to Your Google Watch list?
android16 hours ago
How To Check IMEI Number in Any Android Phone?