When you open a website you will notice a notification block sliding from the top and asking if you want to get notifications from that site. It’s ok if the site is related to your interest you might accept it. But if you are not interested in receiving notification and the notification block always pops up when the site opens then you might get irritated. Want to stop the Notification Requests? Below are your solutions with steps.
How to Stop Request Notification on Google Chrome?
1. Open Google Chrome then click on more option on the top right corner
2. Click the Advanced drop-down menu and select Privacy & Security options
3. Go to site settings and then notifications
4. Disable the ‘Ask before sending’ option
5. All done!
How to Stop Request Notification on Microsoft Edge?
1. Open Microsoft Edge and go to more options
2. Select settings and then go to the site permission
3. Click the Notifications option and disable the ‘Ask before sending’ option
4. All done!
How to Stop Request Notification on Firefox?
1. Open Firefox
2. Click the menu and go to options
3. Click Privacy and Security after that permission tab
4. Select Notification and then settings
5. Turn off block new request asking to allow notifications
How to Stop Request Notification on Safari?
1. Open Safari
2. Open Preference from the drop-down menu
3. Click websites then select notifications
4. Unclick ‘Allow websites to ask permission to send push notifications’
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL7 days ago
Now common mistake will be accepted in License Trail
OPINION7 days ago
Messaging app signal is getting popularity all of sudden. Why this is happening right now?
How To6 days ago
How to turn on Edge Lighting on an Android Device?
NEPAL4 days ago
Nagarik App: Nepal Government launches app to provide government services through a single platform!
esewa6 days ago
You can Now Load Fund or Make Transactions via eSewa by Linking Your Bank Account
Entertainment7 days ago
Korean Drama in Nepali Language. Watch on DishHome
How To4 days ago
GTA 5 Cheats that you can use in your PC
TIPS4 days ago
How to Enable/Disable Advertising (Ads) Blocker in Chrome Browser? : Just Easy 4 Steps