You have bought a new iPhone but you do not have any idea how to set it up then you are in the right place. We have provided you with easy steps to set up and get started with your newly purchased device.
In order to follow the steps below, you need to have an Apple ID. If you do not have an Apple ID then don’t worry click here to create an Apple account.
Steps to set up your new iPhone:
- Press the power button of your phone (until the Apple logo appears) to turn on the phone.
- Then mobile screen greets with Hello message in various language
- After that choose the desired language followed by country and region
- If you have another Apple device then you can use it to automatically set up your new device with Quick Start option else tap Set Up Manually to continue.
- Connect your device with Wi-Fi or you can also use cellular data if you have inserted the SIM, then click next
- Wait for activation then tap the continue button
- After that set up Face ID or Touch ID then setup six-digit passcode
- App and Data screen appears then if you have any backup, you can restore or transfer your data by choosing among the available options. If you don’t, select Don’t Transfer Apps & Data option.
- After that in next screen enter your Apple account information then tap next
- Tap continue option for automatic update
- It will ask to set up various services after that you need to set up various display options
- After completing the setup tap “Get Started” to begin using your device.
Also, you can learn about more features in the user guide option in your phone.
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...