Confused about TikTok and Reels? Then you are in the right place because this article is about TikTok Vs Reels.
What is TikTok?
TikTok app is a video creating a platform where users can stream live broadcasts, record short video clips, add favorite music tracks, and post on social networks. It’s been some time that TikTok has been on the trend. Its download has reached 1 billion and has about 500 million active users. It is mainly famous among youths.
Features of TikTok:
- Video uploading: Users can upload new videos of 1-minute length
- Video editing: Users can edit the videos using various tools and effects available in the app
- Live streaming: Live streaming is also available where users can stream live and connect with their followers.
- Social sharing: Users can share the videos in different social platforms
- Soundtracks: Users many different songs to their short videos from the TikTok library.
- Duet Option: Users can create a video and ask other users to duet with them.
Play Store rating: 4.3/5
App Store rating: 4.8/5
What is Reels?
The reel is a short video creating and editing feature in the Instagram story. Instagram users can upload short 15min videos and share in the social platforms. It has various effects and many songs in their song library. As it is in its testing phase Reels is available in only some countries like …. (more)
TikTok Vs Reels
- Tiktok is an app owned by the Chinese tech giant ByteDance
- Reels is a feature of the Instagram story
- In TikTok, we can record 1 min video
- In Reels, we can record 15-sec videos
- Tiktok has already had agreements with various music labels
- Facebook is still in the negotiation stage with music labels for Reels
- Tiktok is already available in App stores and has around 1Billion downloads
- Reels are still in the testing phase and are launched in only some countries.
- Tiktok was launched in 2018 and it has been highly popular since.
- Facebook launched ‘Lasso’ app in November 2018 to compete with TikTok which was a failure.
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
10 Hits in 30 Days
Security4 weeks ago
Data Safety on the Cloud – How to Keep your Cloud Storage Safe and Sound
Certification4 weeks ago
Only 4 Steps and Your Certbolt PMI PMP Certification in Your Pocket!
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (JBLBSL). When will JBLBSL IPO Result Publish?
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
Computer3 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
EVENTS3 weeks ago
ICT Award 2021 – Biggest Tech Award of Nepal calls for Nomination
Auto Life1 week ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
OPINION2 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?