Confused about TikTok and Reels? Then you are in the right place because this article is about TikTok Vs Reels.
What is TikTok?
TikTok app is a video creating a platform where users can stream live broadcasts, record short video clips, add favorite music tracks, and post on social networks. It’s been some time that TikTok has been on the trend. Its download has reached 1 billion and has about 500 million active users. It is mainly famous among youths.
Features of TikTok:
- Video uploading: Users can upload new videos of 1-minute length
- Video editing: Users can edit the videos using various tools and effects available in the app
- Live streaming: Live streaming is also available where users can stream live and connect with their followers.
- Social sharing: Users can share the videos in different social platforms
- Soundtracks: Users many different songs to their short videos from the TikTok library.
- Duet Option: Users can create a video and ask other users to duet with them.
Play Store rating: 4.3/5
App Store rating: 4.8/5
What is Reels?
The reel is a short video creating and editing feature in the Instagram story. Instagram users can upload short 15min videos and share in the social platforms. It has various effects and many songs in their song library. As it is in its testing phase Reels is available in only some countries like …. (more)
TikTok Vs Reels
- Tiktok is an app owned by the Chinese tech giant ByteDance
- Reels is a feature of the Instagram story
- In TikTok, we can record 1 min video
- In Reels, we can record 15-sec videos
- Tiktok has already had agreements with various music labels
- Facebook is still in the negotiation stage with music labels for Reels
- Tiktok is already available in App stores and has around 1Billion downloads
- Reels are still in the testing phase and are launched in only some countries.
- Tiktok was launched in 2018 and it has been highly popular since.
- Facebook launched ‘Lasso’ app in November 2018 to compete with TikTok which was a failure.
iOS6 days ago
New Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 13 Release Shock
App4 days ago
Twitter reportedly discussed buying social audio app Clubhouse for $4 billion
News4 days ago
Another 500 million accounts have leaked online, and LinkedIn’s in the hot seat
How To6 days ago
How to use torrent safely?
Social5 days ago
TikTok Rolling Auto-caption Feature
Technology3 days ago
Everything You Need to Know About the Dark Web
Social6 days ago
Facebook Tested Hotline as Live Audio Chat Rival to Clubhouse
Software1 day ago
How to clear your all browsers cache?