Reels is a new video creation feature launched by Instagram designed especially for short-form and creative content. So, this feature of Instagram is somewhat like a famous video creating app ‘Tiktok’. Nowadays Tiktok is very popular in the market. Users create various content in this app which allows them to share over the internet. But, due to some of the security issues, Tiktok has been banned in some countries. One of them is India which claimed that the Tiktok secretly records user data. Due to this issue and popularity of video creating platforms other rival video creating apps got boost up.
As it is in its testing phase Reels is available in only some countries like France, Germany, India, and Brazil. Instagram confirmed that it will launch Reels in the US in early August. But the exact date is not confirmed. Instagram plans to expand the availability of the feature in many more countries. Also due to the popularity of Instagram, we can predict that reels will easily adjust in the market. Instagram has made deals with several music labels for music and sounds.
Features of Reels:
- 15-sec videos
- Various music is available
- Many effects, as well as timers, are available
- Share videos in your Instagram story or feed.
Create videos using Reels:
- Open the Instagram app in your device and then log in to your account
- Then click on the camera option on the top left
- After that slide to the right side of the screen until Reels feature appears
- Start recording
- You can also add various effects, timer, and music.
- Then after finishing your recording tap next option
- Select an option to share in your feed or as a story.
- You just used the Reels feature to create a video!
Watch videos through Reels:
# Method 1:
- Log in to your Instagram account
- Go to explore page
- Then click the Reels icon
- After that, you will see a full-sized interface which is the main page of reels
- You can scroll down to watch more videos
# Method 2:
Go to the profile of the creator you want to see the video and tap the Reel icon which is present next to the IGTV icon. Then you can see the Reel videos of the creator.
Masters of Computer Science7 days ago
Overview of Linux Architecture
How To5 days ago
How to Connect AirPods to a Windows PC?
Software6 days ago
Everything You Must Know About Metasploit
Masters of Computer Science6 days ago
Variants of Linux! Most popular and useful distros
Cybersecurity3 days ago
Why digital Piracy is dangerous ?
Business17 hours ago
What is Industry 4.0? You must know these things
Technology17 hours ago
What is Cloud Computing? Everything You Must Know