In Today’s market, there is a rapidly expanding of Smartphone market whereas one of the key symbols is modern lifestyles with the age of information and communication. For a few decades now, the use of Smartphone has taken deep roots into Nepali society, creating new markets for the telecom products. There have been global brands like Samsung, Nokia, Oppo, MI, Huawei, Vivo etc. These smartphones offer excellent value for money with good performance. There are lots of smartphones available in market. Considering the latest price from various brands here are list of midrange best smartphones in Nepal under Rs.20000 to Rs.40000.
We are very well known about the Nokia which is year older phone, it made to the list due to the heavy price drop. In this model there is variant on the basis of RAM and storage -3/32GB variant and 4/64GB variant. It’s performing processor, good cameras, decent battery and almost every features to stand on the list. Nokia 6.1 is one of the cheapest 4/64GB phone in Nepal.
Nokia 6 2018 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD Display / 73.2% Screen-to-body ratio
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Resolution: Full-HD (1920*1080 Pixels)@403 PPI
- OS: Andriod Oreo(8.0), upgradeable to Android P beta
- Rear Camera: 8MP, f/2.0, 1.12 µm pixel size.
- Prices of Nokia 6 2018 in Nepal: 19500(4GB/64GB).
OPPO A5 2020
It has its own identity that is the first thing that comes to mind about OPPO smartphones is Cameras. The OPPO A5 2020 has four of them in the back. In Addition, it also has a decent processor. The phone is big at 6.5-inch, which is an HD+LCD display. The A5 2020 features a quad-camera setup on the back with a 12MP main lens, an 8MP wide-angle camera a 2MP macro lens, and 2Mp depth sensor.
OPPO A5 2020Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch (1600*720 pixels) HD+display
- CPU: Octa-core(Quad 2GHz Kryo 260G+ quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260S)
- OS: ANDROID 9.0(Pie) with Colo OS slot
- SIM: Dual SIM + Dedicated SD Card Slot
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes, rear-mounted
- Battery: 500mAh battery with reverse charging
- Price(3/64GB): Rs.22,900
Samsung Galaxy M30s
The Samsung has become second largest mobile device manufacturer in the world. The Samsung Galaxy M30s is the most noteworthy of all. The phone comes with a humongous battery and promises an enduring battery life. With 6000mAh battery on the board with the power-efficient Super AMOLED display, the battery life can go from 2.5 to 3 days on the normal use. The phone packs impressive stuffs in term of hardware, the phone doesn’t look so appealing when it comes to design. The plastic back on the phone looks really cheap. So this phone might not be for everyone. But it can conceal it by putting on a good case though.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Specifications
- Display: 6-4-inch(2340*1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Chipset: Exynos 9611
- RAM: 4/6GB(UFS 2.1), expandable up to 12GB via micro SD card.
- OS: Android Pie 9.0 with one UI 1.5
- Audio: Dolby Atmos Support
- Price: Rs.27,990(for 4/64GB variant), Rs.33,590(6/128GB)
Huawei P30 Lite
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communication technology infrastructure and smart devices. The toned down version of Huawei P30 and P30 Pro might be best phones under Rs. 40000 in Nepal. It’s great photographic quality with its triple camera-(24 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, wide-angle)+(8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 120-degree field of view)+ (2MP,f/204, depth sensor), LED flash takes it to the higher level performing HiSilicon Kirin 710 coupled by 6 GB Of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage makes things better to look at its 6.15-inch LCD Display.
Huawei P30 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 6.15 inch IPS LCD display
- Resolution: Full-HD+(2312*1080 pixels), 19.59 aspect ratio @ 415PPI
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 710
- CPU: Octa-core(4*2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4*1.7 GHZ Cortex-A53)
- RAM: 6GB
- Battery: 334mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery with 18W fast charging support, Uses USB Type-C
- Price in Nepal: Rs.39,999
To sum up, Smartphones helps to make our life easier for the ability to perform several stuffs. Nowadays, smartphones have also taken over many other gadgets like Camera, GPS, PDA and even Computers which makes our work and lifestyle easier and convenient. People even use smartphones as Credit or debit card and many more. It has also a significant contribution to encouraging innovation starts up.
NEPAL4 days ago
First 4K Television in Nepal – Galaxy 4K by Ravi Lamichhane launched
How To6 days ago
Slow Internet? How to fix the issue of sluggish internet?
GADGETS6 days ago
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Price in Nepal With Specifications
android6 days ago
Android Vs iOS Which one to choose?
Tech4 days ago
What is cyber army? Why cyber army is needed for a country?
App4 days ago
How to Install Zoom on Linux?
How To3 days ago
How to use TOR browser?
News3 days ago
Dalay Dai! Who is Dalay Dai ? Learn detail (dalaydai.com)