A piece of very good news to all the share market investors! Ncell, one of the most successful and popular telecommunication companies in Nepal just became a public company. What this means is that now you can buy shares of this company when the company releases the shares through IPO.
Ncell Pvt. Ltd. is transformed into Ncell Axiata Limited. With this, Ncell will be a public company from now onwards. Ncell made this transformation in pursuant to Article 13 (1) of the Companies Act 2063. This article has a provision to transform a private limited company into a public company if its paid-up capital is above Rs. 5 crores. Since Ncell’s paid-up capital is Rs. 10 crores, the company is eligible to transform into a public company.
After the successful transformation, Ncell can now sell up to 20% of its shares to the general public through IPO. Meanwhile, currently, Axiata owns 80% of Ncell, and Bhavana Singh Shrestha, who is a local partner, owns the remaining 20% of the company shares.
Ncell first started providing its service in Nepal in 2004. Back then, it operated in the name “Mero mobile”. Later, Telia Company, which was the parent company at that time, rebranded it as Ncell Pvt. Ltd. in 2010. Then, in 2016, Axiata, which is the current parent company bought Ncell. And now, in 2020, Ncell Pvt. Ltd. became Ncell Axiata Limited.
What does Ncell being a public company mean?
Once a company becomes listed as a public company, then it must release its shares to the public. Now, since Ncell has become a public company, it must also release a certain portion of its shares to the public. We all know that Ncell is one of the most successful telecommunication service providers in the country. It was also the highest taxpayer in the fiscal year 2076/77.
Since, it is a successful company, many share investors will be looking forward to buying the public shares of the company. Therefore, we can assume that there will be an uproar of investors trying to get the shares of Ncell once Ncell releases its shares through IPO.
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
August 7 @ August 7 - August 7
10 Hits in 30 Days
Share Market4 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
Computer4 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
OPINION3 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?
Auto Life2 weeks ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
Auto Life3 weeks ago
Suzuki Bikes Price in Nepal
Digital Marketing2 weeks ago
How to Choose Websites for Quality Link Building
Camera3 weeks ago
Insta360 Go 2 Price in Nepal with Specifications
Masters of Computer Science3 weeks ago
Boot Process in Linux | Understanding Boot process and related System files