What things are not allowed on the Facebook name?
- characters from different languages. e.g One character from English, another from Japanese is not allowed.
- Names with titles. For examples, professional names.
- Suggestive and offensive words.
- Numbers and symbols
- Repeating characters snd unusual punctuation.
Things you need to be careful on while choosing a name on the Facebook
- Always use your original name.
- Your Facebook name should be the same which appears in your ID documents.
- Nicknames can be used as the first name.
- Create a profile for individual use only. For business or organization, always create a page.
- Don’t pretend to be anyone else.
NEPAL4 days ago
First 4K Television in Nepal – Galaxy 4K by Ravi Lamichhane launched
How To6 days ago
Slow Internet? How to fix the issue of sluggish internet?
GADGETS6 days ago
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Price in Nepal With Specifications
android6 days ago
Android Vs iOS Which one to choose?
App4 days ago
How to Install Zoom on Linux?
Tech4 days ago
What is cyber army? Why cyber army is needed for a country?
How To3 days ago
How to use TOR browser?
News3 days ago
Dalay Dai! Who is Dalay Dai ? Learn detail (dalaydai.com)