Are you searching for – how to know your smart cell number? Or your query in google is “how to check smart cell number ? ” In this article, we are helping you to see smart cell numbers.
Check Smart Cell Number
To find what is your smart cell number, you need to dial *134#
For this, dial the numbers * 1 3 4 #, in the similar way you do to call your friends and family. And click the dial button.
After dialling *134# in a phone set with a smart cell’s phone number, you will be able to see your phone number of smart cell.
How to find the owner of a smart cell number?
If you want to check, if the SIM card is registered on whose name in smart cell, we are here to help you.
To check the owner name of Smart Cell, follow the following step.
- Open your phone
- Dial 4242
- Know the registered name.
If the SIM card is not registered in your name, you need to visit nearest “Smart Center” with applications.
Also read: How to check your NTC, Ncell mobile number?
SEE Result 2079 | Check Result of SEE Exam 2079 ( 2022 ) in Nepal
SEE Result Check 2079
Is SEE Result 2079 Published ?
What is the result publication date of SEE Exam 2079 ?
How to check the SEE Exam Result of 2079 in Nepal?
If you have these questions in your mind related to SEE result publication date and more, you are in right place. We will be guiding you for every details of SEE result 2079.
SEE Exam and Result 2079
SEE Exam 2079 was started from 9th of Baisakh 2079 and ended on Baisakh 20, 2079. The SEE Exam was for regular students, partial students, grade increment and prabidhik.
In SEE 2079, total of 5 lakh 14 thosand students appeared. 2007 exam center were there for the SEE Examination of 2079. Regular SEE Exam prepared students of the year 2079 are 4,88,742.
Result Publication Date of SEE 2079
As of previous record, the examination result of SEE is published in the Month of June / July i.e Asar.
For the actual SEE Result Date 2079, stay tuned with us. We will be completely providing the SEE Result Update of 2079.
How to check SEE Result Online ?
You can check SEE Result 2079 online in various of ways. You can find your SEE score in
- Ekantipur Results
- NTC SEE Result
- SOCE SEE Result
- SEE Result Via SMS
- SEE Result with IVR
SEE Result 2079 with Ekantipur Results
To check SEE result,
- Visit results.ekantipur.com
- Click “SEE/SLC Results with Marksheet”
- Enter your symbol number
- Enter Full Name
- Enter Mobile Number
Once the SEE Result is available by NEB, you can get the result from ekantipur result page. You will also be notified via email and SMS as well.
SEE Result 2079 Check with NTC Result
- Visit see.ntc.net.np
- Type your Symbol number
- Click “Search Result”
SEE Result with Office of Controller of Examinations
- Goto soce.gov.np/results
- Enter your subol number
- Enter your date of birth
- Click “Get Result”
Check SEE Results via SMS
To get your SEE Result 2079 with SMS follow the following the following step.
- Got to Message box in your mobile
- Type SEE
- Send to 1600
- Examole Type SEE 0284073W and send it to 1600
SEE Result with IVR
- You need to have PSTN and CDMA phone
- Dial 1600
- Follow the instructions
SEE Result 2079 with Sparrow SMS
- Goto message box
- Compose new message
- Type symbol number
- Send it too 35001
Grading System of SEE Result
|SN||Percent (%)||Grade||Description||Grade Point|
|1.||90 to 100||A+||Outstanding||4.0|
|2.||80 to below 90||A||Excellent||3.6|
|3.||70 to below 80||B+||Very Good||3.2|
|4.||60 to below 70||B||Good||2.8|
|5.||50 to below 60||C+||Satisfactory||2.4|
|6.||40 to below 50||C||Acceptable||2.0|
|7.||30 to below 40||D+||Partially Acceptable||1.6|
|8.||20 to below 30||D||Insufficient||1.2|
|9.||0 to below 20||E||Very Insufficient||0.8|
PIN Instagram Post Now! Easily pin your instagram posts and reels.
Instagram users can now “pin” their Instagram post. This pin post feature allows users to pin three posts or reels to their timeline.
This feature is being tested in April, and from this Tuesday this feature is available to users around the world.
With the new feature of Instagram, users can show their favourite posts or reels at the top of their profile. This feature is believed to be useful to creators.
How to pin Instagram posts and reels ?
- To pin a post on Instagram, firstly update your Instagram app.
- Open the app after updating.
- Then go to your timeline and tap the post you need to pin.
- Then tap on the three dots at the top right.
- Pin the post or any reel by tapping on the Pin to your profile option.
4 Strategies to Drive Mobile App Engagement
Image Source: Unsplash
You’ve designed your app well, polished it, and marketed it as much as you can. However, your analytics are showing dismal user engagement and retention — numbers you think don’t correspond to the quality of your application. If you’re confident you’ve made all the right decisions regarding your mobile app from its creation to its launch, then why is it underperforming? You may need to increase mobile app engagement.
See, mobile app performance isn’t solely defined by its user interface, features, speed, and overall design. If your app fails to engage customers, then all the bells and whistles it offers will be for naught. Engaging your customers means giving them a pleasant user experience. You want them to enjoy using the app and keep coming back to it. To drive mobile app engagement, you need to employ strategies that work with your app, but before you start brainstorming, you first need to learn the metrics and KPIs you’ll be working with.
Metrics and KPIs of mobile app engagement
- Active users – arguably the most important metric for app developers; this metric helps you understand how effective or useful your app is by identifying how many users return to your app. This can be measured daily or monthly.
- Retention rate – this metric tells you what percentage of users return to your app. It lets you see how many users you’re letting go. It’s usually calculated by dividing an app’s monthly active users by monthly installs. However, it may make more sense for other apps to measure a different metric other than installs.
- Churn rate – this metric identifies how many users you have lost (by percentage).
- Session length – this metric shows you how much time each user spends in your app every time they open it. It serves as a reliable indicator of app engagement since time spent in the app shows how valuable the app is to the user.
Use push notifications wisely
Many apps use push notifications as a primary way of engaging users, and many of them do it the wrong way. Most of the time, push notifications get sent to users at the worst times, such as in the user’s first time opening the app, resulting in most of them getting annoyed and opting out of it. If you want users to opt-in for your app’s push notifications, you want to follow these practices:
- Create an excellent first impression – You want your app’s landing page to clearly present relevant information about its functions, features, and how it will use push notifications. Through this, you give your users a good understanding of how the app works, thereby helping them decide whether opting in for push notifications will benefit them.
- Nail the perfect timing – Relating to the previous technique, bombarding your users with requests for push notifications is a bad first impression. You don’t want to ask them to opt-in for push notifications when they know so little about your application. Let them learn more about the app
- by giving them clear information and letting them use it first.
- Personalize push notifications – the best way to make users hate your push notifications is by filling their devices with useless ones. Users dread getting a deluge of useless notifications, but if your app pushes notifications that are personalized, targeted, and sent at the right time, it will improve user experience and decrease the likelihood of users opting out of push notifications.
Simplify social sharing
Social sharing is one of the many ways an app generates more engagement as it provides exposure for your app. Users don’t share stuff from your app out of nowhere, but when they have something they want to share to their Facebook or Twitter accounts, such as game high scores, fitness milestones, or any content worth sharing, you want to make the process of doing so as convenient as possible. However, you don’t want social sharing to be an intrusive aspect of your app, only offer the option when it makes sense, or even better, just make the option to do so easy to access. When users share content from your app with no hassle, it helps them develop a positive relationship with the app.
Maximize the use of deep linking
Deep links are a type of link that directs users straight to your app instead of your website’s home page. They are a great way of saving users time in finding your app, enhancing the user experience. But how do you get the most out of deep links?
In mobile apps, deep linking works a bit differently. Instead of sending users to your app, it’s meant to send them to a specific screen within. Deep linking for mobile apps is done through mobile ads, push notifications, and in-app messages. This is another reason why personalizing push notifications matters a lot. When done correctly, deep linking drives app engagement by saving users’ time, presenting them the right content with excellent timing, and making navigating the app almost effortless.
Invest in re-engaging users
Instead of focusing your strategies on driving app engagement from new users, you should also direct some of your efforts into wooing back users you’ve spent plenty of resources on acquiring. One mistake most apps make is neglecting the users they’ve acquired, leading to a drop in retention rate and engagement. If onboarding more users appears to be difficult, re-engaging users is a strategy that can work wonders in boosting mobile app engagement.
Mobile app performance isn’t dictated by the app building process alone. If you want your app to perform to its full potential, you need to drive mobile app engagement using strategies such as the wise use of push notifications, simplification of social sharing, maximization of deep linking, and investment in re-engagement of users.
Author: Regi Publico
30 Days LOVED
Dell Laptops4 weeks ago
Best Budget Laptops For Students Under 1 Lakhs – 100K
EVENTS4 weeks ago
KU Hackfest 2022 | 36-hour Long International Digital-first Hybrid Hackathon
Auto Life4 weeks ago
10 Affordable Cars under 30 Lakhs in Nepal
laptops4 weeks ago
10 Best Laptop Stores in Nepal
GADGETS2 weeks ago
Xiaomi 12 Lite Price in Nepal and Specification Details
Auto Life4 weeks ago
7 Great Mahindra Scorpio Cars in Nepal
Share Market1 week ago
10 Upcoming IPOs of Nepal
Masters of Computer Science11 hours ago
Open Source Technology Old Exam Question – First Semester | MCS | Lincoln University College