Sometimes there comes a situation when you want to record a call on your phone. That may be with a customer or with a loved one. To record a phone call is easy on Android but it’s hasty to record phone calls on iPhone.
You may think downloading an app may make it easier but Apple is very strict when it comes to allowing third-party apps. But with some tricks, we can overcome that limitation and can record phone calls on iPhone. We have brought a simple way to record phone calls on iPhone free. Here’s how we can do that.
Record Phone calls on iPhone with Google voice
- Go to the app store and search for Google Voice. It is free so download it.
- Visit Google Voice through the web. Create an account if you don’t have one by clicking Sign up and Log in.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Click on Calls and check the Enable recording from the Call options. Then click Save Changes and your account is set up to record a phone call.
- To begin recording, press 4 on the iPhone keypad when making a phone call. Press again 4 to stop recording.
- To see all of your recorded calls, click on More and select Recorded Calls.
Related Content: Best apps to record your phone calls
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...