Instagram’s secret retro icons have been released on the occasion of Instagram’s 10th birthday on October 6. In celebration of a decade of life, the photo and video-sharing social networking service have a gift for users as the app is letting users switch to colorful & retro app icons to add to their home screen. You can choose between 12 available icons which include Classic 2, Classic, Original, Codename, Twilight, Sunrise, Aurora, Pride, Gold, Dark, Light, and Very Dark.
Related: How to pin a comment on Instagram?
Steps to get Instagram’s secret retro icons
- Open the Instagram app and log in to your Insta account
- Then go to your profile by tapping the image on the bottom right corner
- Select the more option on your right top corner and tap settings
- Now here comes a bit different step, pull down the screen such that you can see emoji’s lining up and do not stop pulling until you see a pop-up screen
- Then you can select the Instagram icons and add them to your home screen.
Is Instagram’s secret retro icons still available?
Yes, icons are still available. This feature will last until the end of October.
Can all the users access this feature?
Yes, all the users having an Instagram account can get access to this feature. Also, remember that you have should have the latest version of the Instagram app.
January 4 @ 12:00 am - January 17 @ 12:00 am
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL5 days ago
Quota system removing in Online Driving License Form
esewa6 days ago
How to Pay Tax Online in Nepal From e-Sewa?
Ncell6 days ago
Ncell Launches ‘Ncell Audio Class’ For Students
NEPAL5 days ago
Nepal Government Local-level becoming Information Technology Friendly
EVENTS2 days ago
KU HackFest 2021 Prize Announced. Know what will you get if you win.
Bank5 days ago
How to withdraw money from Siddhartha Bank without a check or ATM card?
NEPAL4 days ago
How to pay IRD Tax Online using Khalti Digital Wallet?
OPINION2 days ago
Messaging app signal is getting popularity all of sudden. Why this is happening right now?