In a recent decision by the Central Examination Board of TU, Tribhuvan University is set to offer online completion of transcripts and other related services, effective January 15th. This move comes as the Examination Control Office Balkhu and regional offices gear up to transition their services into the online realm.
To apply for TU transcripts and other services online, follow the step-by-step process outlined below:
- Visit the official website of the Examination Control Office by clicking https://tuexam.edu.np/
- On the homepage, locate and click on the ‘Certificate’ link.
- Choose the Sign-Up option and complete the registration process by following the link sent to your email.
- Upload the registration slip in PDF, JPG, or image format.
- Navigate to the Transcript section and provide the required information. For other services, select the relevant option and furnish the necessary details.
- Fill out the online form accurately, deposit the specified amount in the bank, and click ‘submit.’
- Once submitted, the relevant branch will initiate the service delivery process, leading to the printing of the transcript upon meeting all requirements.
- Subscribers will receive a notification when the certified transcript is ready. In case of incomplete or incorrect information, the office will notify the concerned student for corrections. After completing the necessary steps and re-uploading, the service will resume.
- Certificates for students availing online services will be distributed through the respective regional examination control offices.
Commencing at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, Magh 15, 2080, this service will initially operate both online and offline. Further notices will be published to announce the complete transition to online operations.
Correction of Name in TU Transcript
For name or surname corrections, submit the required evidence to the central office of the relevant Regional Examination Control Office in Balkhu. When collecting certificates, individuals must present themselves or designate a representative. Any issues during the process will be communicated via email or phone, so ensure accurate contact information is provided.”