Like any other social media platform, instagram has blocking feature and you can see who you blocked on Instagram by following couple of simple steps. Instagram is one of the top social media platform which allows to share photos, videos and chat as well. It is such an entertaining platform but sometimes it really annoys us because we get lots of unwanted messages. Here the blocking feature of instagram comes in action, you can easily block people that annoys you.
If you block someone in instgram then they can’t see your profile,story or posts. But in case if you mistakely block someone and again want to unblock that particular person then how can you do it? Well, this article is about that specific question so don’t forget to follow till last.
If you want to see the list of person that you have blocked then you just have to follow the couple of steps.
How to See Who You Blocked on Instagram?
Inorder to find the list of blocked people, you have to navigate Privacy section on instagram. Here’s how you can do it:-
- Go to instagram or open instagram app in android or iPhone.
- Visit you profile page
- On the upper right corner you can see the menu button , tap on that
- Now you can see Settings, select that.
- You will see something like Privacy, tap it.
- Now tap on Blocked accounts.
- Now you can see the lsit of people you have blocked.
- If you want to unblock any account then, tap on that and select unblock
Above mentioned are the steps to see the list of blocked people in instagram.
- How to get instagram secret retro icon?
- Send messages through instagram in facebook messenger.
- How to pin a comment in instagram?
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.