Fan Subscriptions is a fan-funding option in Facebook which allows user to support their preferred Facebook creators. Fans support their creators by subscribing to the monthly subscription feature. By subscribing to the monthly subscription supporters get extra exclusive content that is not available to other fans.
# For Facebook creators
Criteria to add Fan Subscriptions option:
In order to add Fan Subscriptions option on your Facebook page, you need to meet the following criteria
- Your page must have 10,000 followers or 250+ return viewers
- Also, your page needs to have 50,000 post engagements and 180,000 watch minutes
In addition, you also have to follow the following rules:
- Facebook monetization standard and subscription creator terms
- Apple’s App Store Guidelines for subscription
Also, you can also check the eligibility of your page in creator studio> Monetization.
You must be the admin of the page to request for Fan subscription. After your request for the option, it takes 5-7 days for a review then you will be notified after your status has been verified.
# For Facebook fans
To become a supporter of a creator, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Then search for creator’s page
- Click on the creator’s page
- After that click on ‘Become a supporter’ option to purchase a monthly subscription
The Fan Subscription will cost 4.99 US$ from which 30% share will be kept by Facebook and remaining will be for the creator. However, if you cannot find Become a supporter option the creator may not have activated the feature.
In order to see the contents from the creator:
- Go to the supporter page
- Click ‘Go to Supporter Hub’
- Scroll to see the posts for supporter
You will also get notification when new post are posted by the creator.
To cancel subscription:
- Go to your creator’s page
- Click View Supporter Benefits then select the settings icon
- Click on Manage Subscription then select cancel
Partial refunds are not available. Also, you have to cancel 24hrs before the new renewal date to avoid extra charges.
NEW: OnePlus Nord launched in Nepal, Pre booking Started.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.