Due to this lockdown, everyone is still at home. It’s already been more than two months. Everybody has become habituated about this.
Many of us are bored, some of us are busy operating their business and works from home. Everyone, are trying their best from their sides being engaged digitally, working digitally.
Similarly being digitalization this popular now people can even transfer the money from one bank to another being home. Yes, transfer funds from their own homes from one bank to another bank using their mobile phones in simple steps.
This can be done by using their own phones mobile banking applications.
You can send or receive money directly through your mobile phone staying safe indoors.
This is a more fast and convenient way to transfer money. No need to rush, more safety and an easy way to do the transactions.
There’s a two-factor authentication in this service. So it’s safe, you don’t have to worry about it.
So, we will tell you how what and why Fund transfers through mobile banking.
Inter Bank Fund Transfer
This Inter Bank Fund transfer means to transfer money of your bank account from one bank to another account number of another bank.
Inter Bank Fund Transfer through FonePay in Nepal
FonePay has been providing various services through mobile banking to users. It has made our lives simpler and easier. They have direct fund transfer, money transfer to mobile numbers, and so on. This Interbank fund transfer is also one of the services among them.
How to transfer money from one bank to another using FonePay mobile banking?
- Download the mobile banking application of the bank that you have an account on or associated with.
- Enter your mobile number and password in that application that appears on the initial page.
- As soon as you log in with your account, you will see the Send Money option. Click that.
- There you will see 3 options;
- An option to send money in mobile number.
- Another option to fund transfer to other person bank accounts of the same bank.
- Lastly option for inter-fund transfer; from one bank to other banks.
5. Click on the last option for Inter Fund Transfer.
6. Click the amount, Bank name, Mobile number, and your bank account number with remarks.
7. After filling details, confirm and submit the payment.
8. Enter your 4 digit transaction pin to proceed and confirm your processing. Else there is a fingerprint option as well if you don’t remember your transaction pin details.
There are limitations on the Fund Transfer as per the regulations and certain policies of FonePay.
So, only 1,00,000 per transaction in a day and 10,00,000 per month can be done.
This is recently applicable from June 1, 2020.
How much it costs to transfer funds in Nepali banks?
|Transaction amounts range in NRs.||Service charge per transaction in NRS|
|100 to 1000||10|
|1001 to 10,000||20|
|10,001 to 20,000||30|
|20,001 to 30,000||40|
|30,001 to 40,000||50|
|40,001 to 50,000||60|
|50,001 to 100,000||75|
In case if you dont have a mobile bank activated in your bank account you can request or activate through the bank application.
How to activate mobile banking?
- Download the mobile application of the bank.
- Click on the activate service.
- Enter the mobile number and your account number of the bank.
- Enter your activation code received in the message box.
Also Read Related Posts:
- How to pay your electricity bill online?
- Top 7 Digital Wallets in Nepal – 2020
- How to recharge your mobile phone online using digital wallets?
- How to pay the Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) Bill Online? Here is how you can read your meter online and pay digitally.
Don’t forget to comment down your thoughts, how excited are you to transfer your money from one bank to another staying at your home, using mobile phones.
iOS6 days ago
New Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 13 Release Shock
App5 days ago
Twitter reportedly discussed buying social audio app Clubhouse for $4 billion
News4 days ago
Another 500 million accounts have leaked online, and LinkedIn’s in the hot seat
How To6 days ago
How to use torrent safely?
Social5 days ago
TikTok Rolling Auto-caption Feature
Technology3 days ago
Everything You Need to Know About the Dark Web
Social6 days ago
Facebook Tested Hotline as Live Audio Chat Rival to Clubhouse
Software2 days ago
How to clear your all browsers cache?