ADBL, also known as “Agricultural Development Bank Limited” is one of the reliant government banks providing various banking services to individuals.It has started digitizing its transactions through smart banking, and now online bank application.
It has launched an online account opening system where any Nepalese individual and NRN People who want to have personal savings/Current accounts can apply online for a bank account.
The account opening application will just take you approx 5 to 10 minutes to complete. After submission of application form with all the mandatory details and documents required , they are verified and you will be able to receive an account number on next working day.
Documents required to apply for ADBL Online account
- Passport Size Photo
- Copy of Citizenship / Voter Id / Driving License / National Identity Card /Passport / Birth Certificate (Case of Minor)
If you are Non Resident Nepalese citizen you will also require additional document like;
- Valid Passport & VISA
- NRN Card
How can you apply for an ADBL Online account?
- Visit the website of the ADBL bank.
- Choose the account type as Saving/Current Account. (As your Preference)
- Click on the ADBL Online Account
- Click on “Go to Online Application.”
- Fill the form as below and attach the documents as required.
- You will receive the OTP code in your mobile number.
- Enter that OTP to verify your application.
- Now attach the required documents and complete the form.
- After the completion submit that online form.
What are the charges to open ADBL account?
You can open the bank account with zero balance. Account Listed below can be open with zero (0) Balance.
But for transactions, you must maintain the minimum balance. If you failed to deposit minimum balance within 3 months from the date of the account opened, your account might get closed.
When will your new account be activated?
After getting accounting confirmation message you can deposit money in that account.
For the withdrawal facility, you must submit all the original of required documents to the branch. You must sign and thumb in the application. After the document verification branch will prepare a signature card and issue the checkbook. Then, you can withdrawal money from your account.
Want to apply to open the ADBL account online?
Click and visit the website link; https://onlineaccount.adbl.gov.np/