Internet is the interconnection of computers in a network. Each computer connected by the network can communicate with each other. An IP address is a set of numbers that represents the address of each computer in the network. But it is a bit unreliable to use to visit your website. A domain name was introduced to solve the problem.so, a domain name is simply the address of your website. To register a domain name, it costs money but we can use.com.np domain for free. The domain .np is the country code domain for Nepal. Therefore, you can register the .np domain and create a website to show the connection to the region. It is registered on a first come first serve basis. So, follow the steps to register.com.np domain in Nepal for free.
Documents required to register .np domain: –
# For company
- Request letter typed in the company’s official letterhead with authorized signature and stamp
- Scanned copy of company registration certificate
# For Personal use
- Request letter
- Scanned copy of Nepali citizenship
If you have all the documents mentioned above then follow the steps provided below: –
1. Open your browser then go to register.com.np
2. Type your name/company name then
3. Select suffix from the drop-down list then select search
4. If domain status is successful select register now
5. Then fill the available user detail form
6. Tap create account
7. After that check, your email account then click verify on the mail
8. Then a sign-in page will appear
9. Enter your detail then click sign in
11. Fill the name server form and click save
12. Upload the required documents then
13. Click request domain
14. All done!
It will take around 1-3 days to get approved. You will receive an email to let you know if your domain is approved or not.
Remember: You need to register with the same name which is there in your citizenship or in company documents.
Want to check your mobile number in NTC, Smart cell, and Ncell? Then click