Short Intro of Google Drive:
Google Drive is the cloud storage also called cloud computing where you can put your data like image, documents, files, folders, video, and so on. This is the online memory/storage which is free for the Google users . It was launched on April 24, 2012 AD. Currently, it has about 1.5 billion users which is 21.43% of total population of world.
Storage of Google Drive:
It lets the users to use 15 GB as the storage. After 15 GB you can’t able to use the space on Google Drive. Suppose you have to store data of about 18 GB for free on only one storage platform Google Drive then what will you do?
Everything has alternative one way. So, Google Drive also have alternative way to store a huge amount of data. Sometimes alternative will be the worst thing but sometimes you have to do compromise.
Here, Tech Byte is going to mention stepwise solution to move Google Drive’s data to another account:
By using the inner feature of G mail.
- First of all, Sign in to your Google Account and then open Google Drive.
- Select all the data which you want to move in another account.
- Click right click under the file.
- Then click on share option.
- (Screen wizard will appers to your screen)
- Input all the information of the account on Screen wizard.
- Simply click on advance option.
- Confirm “to-owner” then hit on the send option.
Congratulation! you’ve done this.
If you cant use method 1 then it will be better for you.
- Sign in G mail Account.
- Go to Google Drive.
- Select the data which you want to move in another account.
- Sent all the files by making one folder by naming the folder as “Expert folder”.
- Now you can see this folder on your directory.
- Download all the files by download the exported folder.
- Click the right mouse for download option then download this Google itself compress your folder into zip.
- Once you download this you can easily access the files for the next time.
- Now, create a new Google account then upload the recently downloaded files by clicking on the + icon.
Now you are all set!
We hope these guidelines help you to know about How to move Google Drive’s data to another account . If any queries arise regarding this topic then ICT BYTE recommend you to comment below. Here, we are always active to help you so don’t hesitate to share your doubt.
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
August 7 @ August 7 - August 7
10 Hits in 30 Days
Share Market4 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
Computer4 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
Auto Life2 weeks ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
OPINION3 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?
Auto Life3 weeks ago
Suzuki Bikes Price in Nepal
Digital Marketing2 weeks ago
How to Choose Websites for Quality Link Building
Camera3 weeks ago
Insta360 Go 2 Price in Nepal with Specifications
Masters of Computer Science3 weeks ago
Boot Process in Linux | Understanding Boot process and related System files