Digital wallets provide a seamless service for mobile recharge, for utility bills payment, movie ticket, merchant payments and so on. So you need to have enough balance on your wallet to make this payment.
You can load funds from so many methods but here I am especially mentioning how to load funds on khalti using Debit/Credit cards.
Load funds in your Khalti Digital Wallet
- Login your account with a registered phone number and password.
- Click on the ‘Load Fund’ and select the VISA/Master/Amex Card option.
- Enter the amount you want to load.
- Enter your card number which is mentioned in your DEBIT/CREDIT card.
- Mention Cardholder’s name(IN CAPS) and Expiry date.
- Enter your CVV security code which is of 3 digits from your backside of the card.
- Enter your Email address.
- Click OK to proceed.
- Enter the OTP i.e One-time password that is received in SMS of your registered mobile number.
Wait for some time until all the processes are done.
[Note: Sometimes funds are deducted from your bank account but not shown in the wallet. Don’t worry it will take some time]
Your funds will be loaded and shown on your profile.
Note: Your account should be KYC verified to load funds using Debit cards.
Contact khalti Asap if your KYC is not verified.
Terms and Conditions
Follow ICTBYTE for more updates and similar posts.
NEPAL4 days ago
First 4K Television in Nepal – Galaxy 4K by Ravi Lamichhane launched
How To6 days ago
Slow Internet? How to fix the issue of sluggish internet?
GADGETS6 days ago
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Price in Nepal With Specifications
android6 days ago
Android Vs iOS Which one to choose?
App4 days ago
How to Install Zoom on Linux?
Tech4 days ago
What is cyber army? Why cyber army is needed for a country?
How To3 days ago
How to use TOR browser?
News3 days ago
Dalay Dai! Who is Dalay Dai ? Learn detail (dalaydai.com)