Digital wallets provide a seamless service for mobile recharge, for utility bills payment, movie ticket, merchant payments and so on. So you need to have enough balance on your wallet to make this payment.
You can load funds from so many methods but here I am especially mentioning how to load funds on khalti using Debit/Credit cards.
Load funds in your Khalti Digital Wallet
- Login your account with a registered phone number and password.
- Click on the ‘Load Fund’ and select the VISA/Master/Amex Card option.
- Enter the amount you want to load.
- Enter your card number which is mentioned in your DEBIT/CREDIT card.
- Mention Cardholder’s name(IN CAPS) and Expiry date.
- Enter your CVV security code which is of 3 digits from your backside of the card.
- Enter your Email address.
- Click OK to proceed.
- Enter the OTP i.e One-time password that is received in SMS of your registered mobile number.
Wait for some time until all the processes are done.
[Note: Sometimes funds are deducted from your bank account but not shown in the wallet. Don’t worry it will take some time]
Your funds will be loaded and shown on your profile.
Note: Your account should be KYC verified to load funds using Debit cards.
Contact khalti Asap if your KYC is not verified.
Terms and Conditions
Also, READ: How to pay electricity bills using different digital wallets?
Follow ICTBYTE for more updates and similar posts.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.