Storage on an iPhone is a real problem. Once you buy an iPhone with a certain configuration, there’s no way to upgrade it or extend the memory. The storage fills up pretty quickly. More so if you love to click countless selfies every day. But not all snaps come out the way we want. So you might want to delete photos from your iPhone. Furthermore, you may want to free up space on your device by deleting photos. But how do you do that? Don’t worry about it, in this article I’ll show you how to delete photos from iPhone.
Delete a single photo from iPhone
To delete a single photo from your iPhone then follow the given steps:
- Open Photos apps
- Tap Albums
- Tap all photos and select the photo that you want to delete.
- then you’ll see a trash button on the bottom-right click on it and tap delete photo
Delete multiple photos from iPhone
Here are the steps to delete multiple photos from iPhone
- Open photos on your iPhone and tap all photos, then tap on the select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Then you’ll see the trash button on the bottom-right click on it, then confirm to delete the items.
Recover deleted photos
Sometimes we accidentally delete photos and you may want to restore those photos. If that’s the case then you have 30 days to get back from your recently deleted album. When you recover your photos from a recently deleted album then your all photos go back to the photo album. Here’s how to recover deleted photos
- Open photos and tap the album tab
- Then tap on the recently deleted album, then tap select
- Tap the photos that you want to keep or tap recover all
- Tap recover again to confirm
- Finally, you’ll get back your photos.
Hopefully, these steps will help you to delete and recover photos from your iPhone.