Smartphone has always evolved in recent years and will keep on evolving in the future as well. We find new features added regularly that just makes our life a little easier. However, did you know that you could dial anyone without touching the smartphone? This feature has apparently been available for some time now but most of us didn’t even know of this.
This feature may just look like a gimmick to some people, however, this may be one of the most important features to some people or during certain situations. Most importantly, this feature where you can dial anyone without touching the smartphone will be of help to those differently-abled people who cannot use their hands for dialing on the smartphone. It will be more useful for people who cannot use the smartphone normally.
Furthermore, it is also useful for general people. You can use this feature when you are in a situation where you cannot dial it by phone. Let’s say your hands are busy doing other household or office tasks, or your hands are dirty or full. Then, you can dial anyone without touching the smartphone by using this feature.
How to dial anyone without touching the smartphone?
There are multiple ways to use this feature. You can use apps as well as some smartphones have in-built features in “accessibilities”. However, for those smartphones that do not have this feature to dial anyone without touching the smartphone, you need some apps. Currently Google Assistant and Siri are the best apps for doing this.
These are apps by google and Apple respectively. You can use Google Assistant for Android smartphones and Siri for iPhones. Both are the best assistants for each platform, and this will help you to dial anyone without touching your smartphone.
Before using this feature, you need to activate the Siri or Google Assistant voice commands first. After you make sure that you have these features turned on, then you can use the command to dial anyone without touching your phone.
- Unable to download apps on your Android smartphone? how to fix it?
- How to enable the Parental Controls feature in Google Play Store?
- iPhone 11 Pro-Features You Must Know
How do I turn on Google Assistant on my Android Smartphone?
1. Tap and hold the home button or simply say ‘OK Google’ to launch the Google Assistant.
If this does not launch Google Assistant, then update your Google Play Services or download Google Play services (if not already on your device).
2. If a prompt appears to set up Google Assistant, after step 1, then set up Google Assistant. If not, then it is already set up and now you can use Google Assistant.
How do I dial anyone without touching the smartphone on android?
1. First, you need to launch Google Assistant by saying ‘OK Google’.
2. After that, input the voice command to dial someone on your contacts.
For example, you can say “Call Sam”. Then, Google Assistant will call Sam from your contacts.
How do I turn on Siri on iPhone?
1. Open settings.
2. Open ‘Siri & Search’.
3. Turn on ‘Listen for “Hey Siri”‘.
4. You can also explore other features within this section.
5. After this, Siri will be activated whenever you say “Hey Siri”.
How do I dial anyone without touching the smartphone on ios?
1. Input voice command ‘Hey Siri’.
2. Then, Siri will open up.
3. Input voice command to call someone. For example, “Call Sam”.
4. Then Siri will call Sam from your contacts.
Besides this command, there are various other things you can do using the Google Assistant and Siri. You can explore that as well.
Note: You can only call someone who is already on the contact list of your phone.
Follow us on Facebook for more updates: Facebook
News7 days ago
Another 500 million accounts have leaked online, and LinkedIn’s in the hot seat
Software4 days ago
How to clear your all browsers cache?
Technology6 days ago
Everything You Need to Know About the Dark Web
android6 days ago
How to split screen on android so that you can run two apps at a time?
Masters of Computer Science4 days ago
Commands for Files and Directory Handling in Linux
Technology7 days ago
Elon Musk’s Neuralink shows monkey playing video game
YouTube6 days ago
How To Unblock YouTube Video And Other Streaming Sites?
Masters of Computer Science4 days ago
History of Open Source Initiative (OSI)