Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Price Start is NPR. (15,675 – 19,293) Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power comes with Android 10, 6.53 inches IPS LCD Display, Triple Rear and 8MP Selfie Cameras, 4GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB ROM.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Specification:
- Body: 162.30 x 77.30 x 9.60 mm Weight 198 g (7.34 oz)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Operating System (OS): Android 10, MIUI 12
- 4 GB RAM
- 64/128 GB ROM
- Selfie Camera: 8Megapixel (MP)
- Back/Rear Camera:
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm,
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 18W, Reverse charging 2.5W
- Color: Mighty Black, Fiery Red, Electric Green, Blazing Blue
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, Ambient light sensor, Face Unlock, magnemetometer
- Earphone: 3.5 mm jacks
- Mobile Networks: 2G/3G/4G
Redmi 9 Power smartphone was officially launched on 17th December 2020. Redmi 9 power is manufactured with a 6.53-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Redmi 9 power has an octa-core 662 Qualcomm Snapdragon processor which speed up the processing speed. It has 4GB RAM. The Redmi 9 Power runs Android 10,MIUI 12 and is powered by a 6000mAh battery. The Redmi 9 Power supports proprietary fast charging and reverse charging.
As far as the cameras are mostly concerned, the Redmi 9 Power on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera; a second 8-megapixel camera; a third 2-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. phone sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies camera.
Redmi 9 power phone runs on own xiaomi MIUI 12 on Android 10 operating system and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded up-to 512 GB via micro SD card with a dedicated slot. The Redmi 9 Power is a dual- GSM sim cards and also a smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards both. The phone is measured in 162.30 x 77.30 x 9.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 198.00 grams. It was originally launched in Blazing Blue, Electric Green, Fiery Red, and Mighty Black colours.
The network Connectivity options for the Redmi 9 Power phone has included Wi-Fi 802.11, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, Infrared, USB Type-C, FM radio, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G. Sensors for this phone includes accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. Redmi 9 power supports face unlock.
android5 days ago
KAHA APP : YOUR PERSONAL LOCATION PARTNER
How To4 days ago
Make a Free Website in WordPress in Local Device : Complete Guide for Beginners in 21 steps
android4 days ago
How to Unlock Android Phone without Password ?
Uncategorized6 days ago
A Beginner’s Guide to App Building
Cybersecurity7 days ago
10 Most Powerful Hacking Method You Must Know
Managerial Communication6 days ago
How to Improve Intercultural Communication Skills?
M.Sc. CSIT Syllabus3 days ago
Advance Computer architecture
Managerial Communication5 days ago
Public Speaking. Things you need to consider