Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Price Start is NPR. (15,675 – 19,293) Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power comes with Android 10, 6.53 inches IPS LCD Display, Triple Rear and 8MP Selfie Cameras, 4GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB ROM.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Specification:
- Body: 162.30 x 77.30 x 9.60 mm Weight 198 g (7.34 oz)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Operating System (OS): Android 10, MIUI 12
- 4 GB RAM
- 64/128 GB ROM
- Selfie Camera: 8Megapixel (MP)
- Back/Rear Camera:
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm,
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 18W, Reverse charging 2.5W
- Color: Mighty Black, Fiery Red, Electric Green, Blazing Blue
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, Ambient light sensor, Face Unlock, magnemetometer
- Earphone: 3.5 mm jacks
- Mobile Networks: 2G/3G/4G
Redmi 9 Power smartphone was officially launched on 17th December 2020. Redmi 9 power is manufactured with a 6.53-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Redmi 9 power has an octa-core 662 Qualcomm Snapdragon processor which speed up the processing speed. It has 4GB RAM. The Redmi 9 Power runs Android 10,MIUI 12 and is powered by a 6000mAh battery. The Redmi 9 Power supports proprietary fast charging and reverse charging.
As far as the cameras are mostly concerned, the Redmi 9 Power on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera; a second 8-megapixel camera; a third 2-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. phone sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies camera.
Redmi 9 power phone runs on own xiaomi MIUI 12 on Android 10 operating system and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded up-to 512 GB via micro SD card with a dedicated slot. The Redmi 9 Power is a dual- GSM sim cards and also a smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards both. The phone is measured in 162.30 x 77.30 x 9.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 198.00 grams. It was originally launched in Blazing Blue, Electric Green, Fiery Red, and Mighty Black colours.
The network Connectivity options for the Redmi 9 Power phone has included Wi-Fi 802.11, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, Infrared, USB Type-C, FM radio, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G. Sensors for this phone includes accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. Redmi 9 power supports face unlock.
March 6 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
How To7 days ago
How to use TOR browser?
android7 days ago
Top Ride Sharing Apps in Nepal. All you need to know
ISP6 days ago
Vianet Bhayankar Offer ! 20 Mbps internet and via TV at just Rs 800
ISP5 days ago
Get Set Top Box at just Re 1 with Vianet. Know How?
How To3 days ago
How to pay Vianet internet bill ?
How To2 days ago
How to pay worldlink internet bill ?
EVENTS1 day ago
Want to learn about the Stock Market from Zero Level? This event by CSITAN Purwanchal will be helpful to you!