WiFi- Wireless Fidelity. We are sure we don’t need to explain more about it. But you might have encountered the situation where you wish to change the wifi password.
The process to change the wifi password for different brands are explained here
Change the wifi password of TP-Link
1. Using its default IP address login to router admin(192.168.0.1)
2. Enter default username and password
3. Go to “Advance setting”
4. Wireless and then wireless settings.
5. “Password” field will appear, create new password and then changes must be saved.
D-Link – Change the password
1. First of all login to your router using its default Ip address(http://192.168.1.1)
2. Enter username and password (admin/admin ) basically.
3. Go to setup page then click on wireless option.
4. Then click on wireless security
5. Again select security mode(WPA2).
6. Now, enter your new password on pre- shared key and save changes.
Change password of NETGEAR
1. Firstly, go to http://routerlogin.com
2. Then enter your username and password on its field.
3. Then click on wireless option under the basic menu.
4. Enter your new password on the (WPA2-PSK) which is under security option.
5. When you change password then save it and your router will automatically reboot with new changes.
The same process is applied to change wifi password either from your phone whether it is android or IOS.
To get more tips and tricks on ICT, keep visiting ICT BYTE. For latest updates, follow us on Facebook.
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL7 days ago
Now common mistake will be accepted in License Trail
OPINION7 days ago
Messaging app signal is getting popularity all of sudden. Why this is happening right now?
How To6 days ago
How to turn on Edge Lighting on an Android Device?
NEPAL4 days ago
Nagarik App: Nepal Government launches app to provide government services through a single platform!
esewa6 days ago
You can Now Load Fund or Make Transactions via eSewa by Linking Your Bank Account
Entertainment7 days ago
Korean Drama in Nepali Language. Watch on DishHome
How To4 days ago
GTA 5 Cheats that you can use in your PC
TIPS4 days ago
How to Enable/Disable Advertising (Ads) Blocker in Chrome Browser? : Just Easy 4 Steps