WiFi- Wireless Fidelity. We are sure we don’t need to explain more about it. But you might have encountered the situation where you wish to change the wifi password.
The process to change the wifi password for different brands are explained here
Change the wifi password of TP-Link
1. Using its default IP address login to router admin(192.168.0.1)
2. Enter default username and password
3. Go to “Advance setting”
4. Wireless and then wireless settings.
5. “Password” field will appear, create new password and then changes must be saved.
D-Link – Change the password
1. First of all login to your router using its default Ip address(http://192.168.1.1)
2. Enter username and password (admin/admin ) basically.
3. Go to setup page then click on wireless option.
4. Then click on wireless security
5. Again select security mode(WPA2).
6. Now, enter your new password on pre- shared key and save changes.
Change password of NETGEAR
1. Firstly, go to http://routerlogin.com
2. Then enter your username and password on its field.
3. Then click on wireless option under the basic menu.
4. Enter your new password on the (WPA2-PSK) which is under security option.
5. When you change password then save it and your router will automatically reboot with new changes.
The same process is applied to change wifi password either from your phone whether it is android or IOS.
To get more tips and tricks on ICT, keep visiting ICT BYTE. For latest updates, follow us on Facebook.
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
August 7 @ August 7 - August 7
10 Hits in 30 Days
Share Market4 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
Computer4 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
Auto Life2 weeks ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
OPINION3 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?
Auto Life3 weeks ago
Suzuki Bikes Price in Nepal
Digital Marketing2 weeks ago
How to Choose Websites for Quality Link Building
Camera3 weeks ago
Insta360 Go 2 Price in Nepal with Specifications
Masters of Computer Science3 weeks ago
Boot Process in Linux | Understanding Boot process and related System files