WiFi- Wireless Fidelity. We are sure we don’t need to explain more about it. But you might have encountered the situation where you wish to change the wifi password.
The process to change the wifi password for different brands are explained here
Change the wifi password of TP-Link
1. Using its default IP address login to router admin(192.168.0.1)
2. Enter default username and password
3. Go to “Advance setting”
4. Wireless and then wireless settings.
5. “Password” field will appear, create new password and then changes must be saved.
D-Link – Change the password
1. First of all login to your router using its default Ip address(http://192.168.1.1)
2. Enter username and password (admin/admin ) basically.
3. Go to setup page then click on wireless option.
4. Then click on wireless security
5. Again select security mode(WPA2).
6. Now, enter your new password on pre- shared key and save changes.
Change password of NETGEAR
1. Firstly, go to http://routerlogin.com
2. Then enter your username and password on its field.
3. Then click on wireless option under the basic menu.
4. Enter your new password on the (WPA2-PSK) which is under security option.
5. When you change password then save it and your router will automatically reboot with new changes.
The same process is applied to change wifi password either from your phone whether it is android or IOS.
To get more tips and tricks on ICT, keep visiting ICT BYTE. For latest updates, follow us on Facebook.
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...