The current Covid-19 pandemic has hugely affected the whole world. It has changed the way we live our lives, the way we communicate, the way we work, the way we study, and almost all the aspects of life. Slowly, people are creating ways to live with the pandemic. Companies have started working from home. Colleges and institutes have adopted online learning. With the adoption of online learning in mind, Nepal Telecom has introduced the NTC Happy Learning Pack.
This is a new NTC data pack offer in which you can buy attractive data packs for your learning purposes. In addition, you also get some additional data pack available that you can use for other general applications as well. There are currently two data pack options in this offer.
The details of the NTC Happy Learning Pack are:
- 24 GB All Time Data at Rs. 315: 20 GB for e-learning apps, 4 GB for any apps.
- 35 GB All Time Data at Rs. 500: 30 GB for e-learning apps, 5 GB for any apps.
Happy Learning Pack
|Data Pack||e-learning Apps||All Apps||Price||Validity|
|24 GB||20 GB||4 GB||Rs. 315||28 days|
|35 GB||30 GB||5 GB||Rs. 500||28 days|
Note: e-learning apps include Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet. Also, the mentioned prices include TSC and VAT. However, to use this NTC Happy Learning data pack, your institution or school must provide your number and name in the official request to NTC.
NTC has also brought the NTC SEE Student offer 2077 which has amazing packages including a FREE SIM card.
- Nepal Telecom: Must know shortcodes if you are NTC Customer
- Nepal Telecom has brought together more than 10 attractive offers
- NTC Data Packs.Everything you need to know about the NTC data packs and rates
- NTC Unlimited Day Voice Pack Only at Rs.15
FAQs on NTC Happy Learning Pack
How do I apply for this offer?
1. To apply for the Happy Learning Pack, your college or school or University must prepare an official request with the list of students or academic staff including name and their mobile numbers.
2. After that, the authorized personnel from the respective school, college, or university must send the official request with the list in excel or word to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. It will be better to use the institution’s official email for correspondence if possible.
Who are eligible for this data package?
All the students and the staffs of any University, school, or college are eligible for this package. However, they must have Nepal Telecom mobile number.
How do I know that I am eligible for this package?
After the respective college, school, or University applies for this package and the package is activated, then you will receive a notification message from 1422.
How to subscribe for the Happy Learning Package?
Once you receive a notification message saying that you are now eligible for the package, then you can subscribe the data pack that you want by dialing *1441#.
How many times can I subscribe in a month?
You can subscribe more than once as well in a month. There are no limitations to the number of subscriptions you can make in a month.
How do I check the remaining data volume in Happy Learning Pack?
To check the remaining data volume, dial *1415*55#. You can also check the remaining data volume by using the Nepal Telecom App.
Follow us on Facebook for more Updates: Facebook