Initial Public Offerings (IPO) in Nepal are announced frequently. IPOs allow us to invest in a company and purchase its shares for first time. The opportunity to get the shares at the minimum price of NRP Rs. 100 before the public trade on Nepal Stock Exchange Limited (NEPSE). You can fill online form via your laptop, computer or from smartphone/mobile phone. For IPO investment you must have to alert for the announcement which is announced usually for 4 working days.
Within those 4 days you have to go to official website MeroShare and fill up the ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) with all correct details and submit it. Then it takes some weeks for the process of allocation.After that , you allotted certain number of shares depending upon the number of shares. Since, Shrawan 2074 every applicant gets minimum of 10 units of IPO shares. After distribution of shares the blocked amount will be shown on Demat account settlement.
Requirements for IPO:
- Need to be citizen of Nepal.
- A CRN Number which code that connects your bank account with Meroshare.
- Need MeroShare account.
- Need a Demat account.
- ASBA member bank or finance account.
Filling IPO form online meroshare:
- Log into your meroshare account.
- From the menu in the left, go to My ASBA then click current issue.
- Click on Apply Next to that IPO which you want to apply.
- Fill up Applied Quantity.
- Enter your CRN number .
- then click on Apply.
- Enter the Verification code then confirm your action.
Now you are all set.
We hope these guidelines help to fill IPO Form Online. If any queries arise regarding this topic then ICT BYTE recommend you to comment below. Here, we are always active to help you so don’t hesitate to share your doubt.