“Want to make your own Viber Community and be SuperAdmin ??”
Viber community is a new community feature. It’s like a Facebook group chat where up to billion of members are able to exchange the messages and communicate with each other.
Creating a virtual community will enable you to interact with an unlimited number of peoples and share your thoughts.
This feature will be great for mass communication and for spreading the information.
So, I will let you know here how can we actually create it.
To Create a Viber Community
- Open the screen of chat lists.
- Tap on the purple msg icon.
- Choose the “New Community” option.
- Start a community with the name and proceed.
- Pick out the profile icon and a short description to let people know what your community is all about.
- Now add the members from your contact lists.
- You can also share the Viber community link with others.
- Once you complete, Tap Done.
There are 3 types of community participants in viber. One who created is superadmin, another who you chose to manage the group. i.e Moderators and lastly the normal members of the community.
Superadmin has all the powers automatically as you create the community :
Powers of Superadmin
- Promotion power to admin or superadmin to normal users.
- Add or remove new members.
- Pin any messages or raise awareness of certain discussions.
- Delete any message by any of the members.
- Publish public Viber community links to invite new members.
- Control moderators and other members.
- Customize all the settings and descriptions of the community.
Responsibilities of Viber Community manager/moderators
- Add or remove new community members.
- Pin messages of the members to start a discussion or raise a voice.
- Delete the specific members in a community.
Advantages of Community than normal chat groups
- More enhanced chat features.
- Commitment to security and privacy i.e you number is not public to any other member.
- Unlimited amount of members.
- Shared history is viewable to new community members.
- Members can reply and like each other’s messages.
- Mentioned messages are notified to the specific user.
To create a community : https://vb.me/1e30cf
NEPAL3 days ago
First 4K Television in Nepal – Galaxy 4K by Ravi Lamichhane launched
How To5 days ago
Slow Internet? How to fix the issue of sluggish internet?
android7 days ago
How To Hide Apps on Android?
Social7 days ago
How Wikipedia focuses on accuracy?
GADGETS5 days ago
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Price in Nepal With Specifications
android5 days ago
Android Vs iOS Which one to choose?
Tech3 days ago
What is cyber army? Why cyber army is needed for a country?
App3 days ago
How to Install Zoom on Linux?