This article will be beneficial if you’d like to delete a secondary account or part ways with an Apple ID. Apple only offers 5GB of free storage for each iCloud account. If your iCloud storage is full or getting close, you will get the annoying popups every day. So, in this article, we’ll show you how to delete an iCloud account.
Why delete an iCloud account?
- You have been sharing an account with a family member but it’s no longer convenient.
- You used the Mac or iOS device for business and were logged into the company’s iCloud account and now you don’t want to use it
- You forget the email address that you used to create an iCloud account and now you want to create a new iCloud account.
How to remove a device from iCloud
- Go to iCloud. com in Safari on your device
- Type in your Apple ID and password
- If you use two-factor authentication, type in the code that’s sent to your trusted device.
- Click on the Settings.
- You’ll find the My Devices section, then click on the device that you want to remove.
- In the next window, click on the “X” next to the device you want to remove from iCloud.
How to delete iCloud Account
- Tap on the Settings apps and then scroll down to find iCloud
- Then tap on “iCloud” to open it.
3. Then scroll down you’ll see Delete Account and then tap on it.
4. To confirm the deletion of the iCloud account again tap on the Delete.
Also Read: How to Delete Photos from iPhone?
People are Loving
What is an IP Addressing? Can I Trace Location By Using IP Address
We all mobile phone and computer user need to know that all of us has an unique virtual address attached...
Best 5G Mobile Phones for 2021
Best 5G mobile phones is in the rivalry at this current moment. Well famous populars brands are in this game...
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to new one
Transfer data from your old iphone to new one In iOS world, currently there is best iPhone line up i.e...
Step-wise Instructions to Discover Lost Apple Watch
Sometimes people lost their valuable gadgets in house, office or somewhere concerned. In such situation they may get frustrate and...
Background Processing in Linux. Here is what you need to know!
Introduction of Process Process is an instance of program. A new process is started when you gibe any command to...