This article will be beneficial if you’d like to delete a secondary account or part ways with an Apple ID. Apple only offers 5GB of free storage for each iCloud account. If your iCloud storage is full or getting close, you will get the annoying popups every day. So, in this article, we’ll show you how to delete an iCloud account.
Why delete an iCloud account?
- You have been sharing an account with a family member but it’s no longer convenient.
- You used the Mac or iOS device for business and were logged into the company’s iCloud account and now you don’t want to use it
- You forget the email address that you used to create an iCloud account and now you want to create a new iCloud account.
How to remove a device from iCloud
- Go to iCloud. com in Safari on your device
- Type in your Apple ID and password
- If you use two-factor authentication, type in the code that’s sent to your trusted device.
- Click on the Settings.
- You’ll find the My Devices section, then click on the device that you want to remove.
- In the next window, click on the “X” next to the device you want to remove from iCloud.
How to delete iCloud Account
- Tap on the Settings apps and then scroll down to find iCloud
- Then tap on “iCloud” to open it.
3. Then scroll down you’ll see Delete Account and then tap on it.
4. To confirm the deletion of the iCloud account again tap on the Delete.
Also Read: How to Delete Photos from iPhone?