Now there’s no hassle of going to the revenue office and waiting in a long line queue. Taxes of the Inland Revenue Office (IDR) now can be paid from the E-Sewa service.
E-sewa is a digital wallet to pay your different utility bills online.
From now on, taxpayers can pay VAT, property tax, business tax, and other service charges of any revenue office under the Inland Revenue Department through E-Sewa.
Taxpayers with an e-sewa account can easily pay tax from home while those without an e-sewa account can pay tax from the nearby e-sewa zone and Isewa point.
What the Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of E-SEWA, Subhas Sapkota, has to say about this?
“The government aims to make all public sector payments cashless(digital payments) in its policies and programs.”
In this regard, we have launched a cashless campaign by linking the payments of all government offices through digital payments. We have reached the point where we can pay taxes from any corner of the country through our nationwide agent network.
Although the service is currently only available on the web version of the service, the company says it will add a facility to pay directly from mobile in the near future.
How to pay Tax Online in Nepal through e-Sewa?
To pay taxes online through E-Sewa, there’s only few steps;
- First of all, go to the website of the Inland Revenue Office.
- Go to the taxpayer portal and click on the General on the left
- Click on Taxpayer Login
- Enter your permanent account number and password.
- Then Click on the payment voucher
- Then Select Everest Bank in the bank where the money is deposited and you have to mention the type of tax you want to pay, the revenue title, and the amount of tax
- Select the financial year and Click on Generate Transaction Code
- Now, Click on Isewa and Open Isewa’s website
- Then Click on Financial Comptroller General Office.
- Then the tax can be paid by mentioning the transaction code and the amount you have collected.
- Atlast after the payment, it can be viewed on the website of the Revenue Office, and after the payment; it will be seen as Complete.
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL3 days ago
Smart Driving License Online Form Registration made unlimited now!
NEPAL7 days ago
Nagarik App: Nepal Government launches app to provide government services through a single platform!
Facebook6 days ago
How to Clear Your Off-Facebook Activity? : Do it just in 6 steps
How To7 days ago
GTA 5 Cheats that you can use in your PC
Ncell5 days ago
Ncell launches Chatbot Service ‘MAYA’
TIPS7 days ago
How to Enable/Disable Advertising (Ads) Blocker in Chrome Browser? : Just Easy 4 Steps
Security4 days ago
Simple and Easy Steps to Lock a Folder on Windows 10
android3 days ago
How To Enable Call Forwarding on Android?