Now there’s no hassle of going to the revenue office and waiting in a long line queue. Taxes of the Inland Revenue Office (IDR) now can be paid from the E-Sewa service.
E-sewa is a digital wallet to pay your different utility bills online.
From now on, taxpayers can pay VAT, property tax, business tax, and other service charges of any revenue office under the Inland Revenue Department through E-Sewa.
Taxpayers with an e-sewa account can easily pay tax from home while those without an e-sewa account can pay tax from the nearby e-sewa zone and Isewa point.
What the Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of E-SEWA, Subhas Sapkota, has to say about this?
“The government aims to make all public sector payments cashless(digital payments) in its policies and programs.”
In this regard, we have launched a cashless campaign by linking the payments of all government offices through digital payments. We have reached the point where we can pay taxes from any corner of the country through our nationwide agent network.
Although the service is currently only available on the web version of the service, the company says it will add a facility to pay directly from mobile in the near future.
How to pay Tax Online in Nepal through e-Sewa?
To pay taxes online through E-Sewa, there’s only few steps;
- First of all, go to the website of the Inland Revenue Office.
- Go to the taxpayer portal and click on the General on the left
- Click on Taxpayer Login
- Enter your permanent account number and password.
- Then Click on the payment voucher
- Then Select Everest Bank in the bank where the money is deposited and you have to mention the type of tax you want to pay, the revenue title, and the amount of tax
- Select the financial year and Click on Generate Transaction Code
- Now, Click on Isewa and Open Isewa’s website
- Then Click on Financial Comptroller General Office.
- Then the tax can be paid by mentioning the transaction code and the amount you have collected.
- Atlast after the payment, it can be viewed on the website of the Revenue Office, and after the payment; it will be seen as Complete.
People are Loving
A Complete and Powerful Guide for Google Search Console (GSC) 
Google Search Console (GCS): Google Search Console is a webmaster tools which helps to check the website statistics and index...
Blue Screen Error on Microsoft Surface Pro: Fix it with some Simple Methods
The latest Microsoft Surface Pro models have great functionality. But they’re not immune to the common issues you face in...
8 ways to grow your Tiktok followers and get famous
Are you wondering about how to grow your Tiktok followers? TikTok is one of the latest social media sites, and...
Tips and Tricks to Make Siri More Useful
Everyone has love and hate relationship with Siri. Siri is Apple’s voice controlled digital assistant of iOS. Siri is powered...
How to remove Microsoft Edge from Windows 10?
Browsers Overview Many people use Google Chrome browser, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari Browser, and some of the professional user...
10 Hits in 30 Days
Security4 weeks ago
Data Safety on the Cloud – How to Keep your Cloud Storage Safe and Sound
Certification4 weeks ago
Only 4 Steps and Your Certbolt PMI PMP Certification in Your Pocket!
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Jeevan Bikash Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (JBLBSL). When will JBLBSL IPO Result Publish?
Share Market3 weeks ago
IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. When will Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result Publish?
EVENTS3 weeks ago
ICT Award 2021 – Biggest Tech Award of Nepal calls for Nomination
Computer3 weeks ago
People are using these 8 easy tips to stop spam in their mail.
Auto Life7 days ago
Bike Tax Rate in Nepal [ 2078/79 – Latest Update ]
OPINION2 weeks ago
Nest Nepal Hosting Review: Is it worth buying Nest Nepal’s Hosting in Nepal?