With the great impact of digitization of global community, the transaction of physical currency are substituted with online transaction. Slowly the habit and trends of transction is also changing in Nepal. Today we easily found many online banking service to do transaction in Nepal. The approach of Governmental transaction are also slowly turning into digital medium. The payment of electricity bill, water consumption bill other utility bill and whatnot is paid via online medium.For now Tech byte is here to mention the steps to pay online bill payment of vianet through online using Esewa
- Go to vianet and click on Customer from Login Menu .
- Login to Vianet Customer Portal using your Username and Password.
- Check for the unpaid bills from the list of bills for your respective service then click on green icon at last column of list table for payment with Esewa.
- Once you click on eSewa icon it will transfer you to new page of esewa portal where you can login with esewa login id.
- Use your eSewa Credential, You can check the amounts that you are going to pay by clicking left panel. Then fill the user information if you desire. Then to confirm payment click on submit button.
- After submitting payment request to eSewa, if transaction is done successfully, You will be transferred to Vianet Customer portal with Success message.
- Once you made successful payment for your bill, please check on Billing page of Vianet Customer Portal to confirm that payment is refreshed and updated successfully in your Vianet Customer Portal account.
Notes: you must need to have eSewa account before you login to eSewa portal. If you do not have account you need create esewa account first. You can signup with eSewa from their official website and another important notice is that be sure that you have enough amount on eSewa account before you proceed for payments. You can always top up your eSewa account as much you required.