Tower of Honai: The tower of Hanoi was invented by a French mathematician Édouard Lucas in the 19th century.
A Tower of Honai is simply a game problem. It is based on three pegs i.e source, middle and destination and a set of a disk of the different sizes.
Each disk has a hole in the centre so that it can be stacked on any of the pegs. Here we have to see how we can use recursion to produce a logical solution.
Recursion is a technique of defining anything in terms of itself. Recursion is mainly use in terms of game development.
Then, the number of steps=2^n-1
Here,n is the number of the disk. The main aim is the movement of the disk. So,the rules for the movement of the disk are:
1. Only one disc can be moved at a time.
2.Each disk must be stacked on any one of the pegs.
3.Transferring the disk from the source peg to the destination peg such that at any point of transformation no lager size disk is placed on the smaller one.
Algorithm for Tower of Hanoi:
- Move the top n-1 disk from source peg to middle peg.
- Move the bottom most peg nth disk of source peg to destination peg.
- Move n-1 disk stacked on middle peg to destination peg.
Application of Tower of Hanoi
- It is frequently used in the psychological research of problem-solving.
- It is used in the neuropsychological diagnosis and treatment of the executive functions.
- It is also used to teach the recursive algorithm for the beginners of the programming student.
Tower of Hanoi is common dynamic programming which is used in the various programming challenges.
iOS6 days ago
New Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 13 Release Shock
App4 days ago
Twitter reportedly discussed buying social audio app Clubhouse for $4 billion
News3 days ago
Another 500 million accounts have leaked online, and LinkedIn’s in the hot seat
How To6 days ago
How to use torrent safely?
Social4 days ago
TikTok Rolling Auto-caption Feature
Social6 days ago
Facebook Tested Hotline as Live Audio Chat Rival to Clubhouse
Technology3 days ago
Everything You Need to Know About the Dark Web
How To4 days ago
How to know if someone blocked you in Instagram?