Nowadays, Ride Sharing apps are getting more popular. It has done a work of bridge to connect rider and passenger. Just in an one click they can get a riding service in bikes, scooties and four wheeler.
We’ve listed very first ride sharing app non other than pathao. Pathao is now burning the market with 1 and half lakh plus rides in daily basis. It is getting very good reviews and established own as a superior ride-sharing app by hitting 5 Million plus downloads with the rating of four star on Google Play Store. Pathao is very popular ride sharing app in Nepal, It is because pathao service comparatively gives/share the ride with a suitable and reachable price which is very attractive and key point matter of this service.
Follow these steps to call out pathao:
- Click here to Download the Pathao App.
- Request your Ride and Select the bike option then set your pickup & destination locations.
- Wait a couple of minute for Your Ride.
- Then Pathao will auto connect you to a nearby rider.
- Wait for the rider to arrive then start your journey.
The next must worthy ride sharing app on out is Tootle. We frequently heard the two ride sharing app every time i.e Pathao and Tootle. It is firstly developed for service with only in Kathmandu valley but later on they updated such kind of aim and is in the phase of servicing the whole country. Tootle has officially claimed that they provide people a continent and hassle-free ride with being more sensitive to their clients. Similarly, like pathao it has also hit 1 lakh plus downloads and a respectful 4 star review on Google play store. Follow these steps to call out Tootle:
- Click here to download Tootle
- Turn on your GPS/Location
- Open the app which you’ve recently downloaded
- Set your pick up and drop off destination.
- Riders will be notified of your pick up location.
- Get immediate confirmation with trip details.
Next, we have Hoop Rides one of the most emerging ride sharing app in Nepal. It is in the beginning phase of market grabbing strategies. It has the ultimate goal to create simplicity and make their service available for everyone. It is because they have designed their application with very easy interface. Being easy application they have grabbed Ten thousand people to download their app. It is also not less stronger in this game. Hoop rides prove own as a strong beginner by hitting a respective 4 star rating. Follow these steps to call out Hoop Rides:
- Click here to download the “HOOP Rides” App
- Then Sign up with you mobile number and few details.
- Use the OTP code sent on your mobile messaging to verify your mobile number.
- Just in once registered you can start booking rides instantly using the App.
- App will display the affordable and approximate amount for the booked distance and then connect you with the nearest available rider who has been verified by HOOP.
- You can use the App to talk with the Rider without disclosing your personal mobile number for location details.
- After your ride is complete total amount displays on the screen, which you can pay via cash or wallet.
- HOOP also provides you various Promo Codes for discounts which can be used while booking the ride.
Filili is also one of the great ride sharing app in Nepal. It came in market with extra large vision. The additional features of Filili is Taxi, Delivery and rental service for whole country. which seems as it’s attention grabbing mindset. It is also making one of the best status on google play store by hitting 3.5 star rating and Ten Thousand plus downloads. Their aim is to provide Safe, Fast, and Convenient ride to their clients. Currently, They are doing lots of exercises to meet their aim.
Follow these steps to call out Filili:
- Click Here to download the Filili app.
- Tap on the app then sign up with google/Facebook or create here own account.
- Then enter pickup location and drop location
- Choose bike or car
- Then click on ride now.
We hope these guidelines help you to know everything about Ride Sharing Apps in Nepal. If any queries arise regarding this topic then ICT BYTE recommend you to comment below. Here, we are always active to help you so don’t hesitate to share your doubt.