For security reason, you must change the password of your digital platforms regularly. In this article, know how to change the password of your Gmail / Google account.
- Login to your google id and goto google mail that is gmail.com.
- At the left side, you will find the “gear” icon for the setting. Click setting.
- Again, click setting.
- you will get setting tab opened. Click on “Account and Import”.
- You will see the “Change Password” option.
- Click”Change Password”
- After clicking the change password link, you once need to sign in to your google account. Enter your EXISTING user name and password and click next.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can change your old password to a new one.
- Enter your new password.
- Reenter and confirm your new password.
- Click “Change Password” button to finalize your change.
Remember when you change your gmail passowrd
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long.
- Don’t use a password that you have used for other sites.
- Make password tough for others to remember.
- Always keep your password safe.