Getting weather notification on time can be best especially for them who work outdoor. Notifications received at the right time can help keep you safe during an emergency. This feature varies in different devices. We have mentioned both iPhone as well as Android with guides.
Here are the steps for the iPhone device
- Select Settings from your iPhone and scroll down and choose Privacy.
- Select Location Services on the Privacy screen.
- Make sure Location Services is enabled. And on the same screen, scroll down and click on Weather.
- Then on Weather screen, you should select Always or While using the App option.
Here are the steps for Android device
- Scroll to the right along the bottom and click “Settings.” from homepage.
- Then from the Settings, select “Severe Weather Alerts.”
- Now select from Most Severe, Moderate Severe, or All Alerts.
However, some phones don’t have built-in settings for weather notification. Here’re few best weather apps to get weather notification-
Best weather apps to get weather notification
- The Weather Channel ( Android/iOS)
- Emergency: Alerts (Android/iOS)
- WeatherBug (Android/iOS)
- Weather Line (iOS)
- AccuWeather ( Android/iOS)
You can more details about weather websites here.
How can I stop Gmail Weather Notifications on my Phone?
Simply open the Gmail app and go to Settings. Then select Now cards and scroll down and turn off the Weather toggle.
How can I get rid of weather app?
Open the Settings on your device and select Apps. Tap the Weather option and choose Uninstall.