Institute of Engineering, Tribhuwan University has published a notice regarding new admission open for the engineering.
The Examination Board of IOE has issued a notice for the students to fill up the entrance examination form for new admissions. Applications for the entrance examination have been opened for the admission of students in BE and B.Arch.
The entrance application form can be filled out through the website of the IOE from 11 am to 5 PM from Magh 13, 2078 onwards.
Frequently Asked Questions on IOE Entrance Examination Admission 2078
When is the entrance examination of IOE, TU going to happen?
From Falgun 8, 2078 onwards, IOE Entrance Examination is going to start on shift wise basis.
What is the minimum qualification for IOE Entrance?
+2 / A level / Diploma or equivalent examination passed with at least 45% or C grade of marks
Subjects in +2 must be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (In both grades 11 and 12 )
Foreigner’s cant apply for scholarship
List of Colleges affiliated with IOE TU
Government Colleges Affiliated to IOE
Chitwan Engineering Campus
Private Colleges Affiliated to IOE TU
Kantipur Engineering College
Kathmandu Engineering College
Himalayan College of Engineering
Advance College of Engineering and Management
National College of Engineering
Kathford Engineering College
Janakpur Engineering College
Khwopa College of Engineering
Sagarmatha Engineering College
Lalitpur Engineering College
Programmes offered by IOE in Engineering, Nepal
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Information Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Geomatics Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Qualification Required to Apply for Entrance Exam
- Students who have secured minimum 45% or C Grade in +2 level or A Level in Science by taking maths or related Engineering Diploma from TU or other affiliated college can apply.
- Foreign citizen can apply only for full-payment program.
Documents Required for Application form
- Applicants can fill up the application form and submit directly from the website of Institute of Engineering https://entrance.ioe.edu.np
- The online form will be available on website from 2078/10/13 morning 10am to 2078/10/27 evening 5pm. So applicant are requested to submit form within given time. The forms will not be accepted after the mentioned time.
- Online form can be filled from anywhere where internet is accessible.
- The fee for entrance exam is Rs. 2000 can paid from any branch of Siddhartha Bank Ltd. By filling up the payment voucher. After filling up the voucher the paid fee cannot be refunded.
- Applicants can also use online payment medium provided by bank Siddartha Banksmart as well as other online payment medium ConnectIPS/esewa/Khalti.
- The payment voucher done from online medium can be viewed from https://entrance.ioe.edu.np. While filling up online form bank voucher number or transaction ID number should be filled compulsory.
- Applicant should complete payment procedure by 3pm on 2078/10/27 and fill up the form by 5pm on same day.
- Applicant should provide following details while filling up the form
- Applicant’s Introduction: Full Name of Applicant, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Permanent Address, SLC/SEE and ISc./10 +2/A level/Engg. Diploma or equivalent academic description, recently clicked 350×300 pixel with plain background Color Digital Photo
- Applicant should finalize the suitable shift and date for the exam by filling up form as soon as possible since the number of students are limited in each shift.
- Applicant are required to submit digital copy of any one of their identity card(citizenship, driving license, passport or final examination admit card) , photo and signature to prove their identity while submitting online form.
- Acknowledgement Paper obtained after filling and submitting the online form should be printed.
- The admit card will be available Online in chronological order with date on 2078/11/04. Student should download and color print the admit card. Admit card is mandatory to participate in exam.
- Online applicant should confirm the date and shift in Acknowledgement Page and in case if there is any error regarding date and shift applicant should contact examination board on 2078/10/28 by 3pm.
Information Regarding Entrance Exam
- The examination held through computer medium will have objective questions with full of 100 marks. 0.1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The examination taken through computer medium will be of 2hrs includes subjects English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry based on the syllabus published by entrance examination board.
Further notice and information regarding entrance exam and admission will be available in official website of IOE https://entrance.ioe.edu.np.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.