WITSA released the results regarding the board of directors and chairman. Mr Hemant Kumar Chaurasiya has been re-elected as the board of director of World Information Technology and Service Alliance(WITSA) for the 2020-22 term representing CAN federation Nepal. He held this position previously and due to the good work he has been appointed again.
Mr Yannis Sirros has been appointed as the chairman of WITSA. He is also the executive director of the Federation of Hellenic Information Technology and Communication Enterprises(SEPE). He is well known in WITSA community and has served in various position of WITSA for over 20 years.
what is WITSA?
WITSA is a leading consortium of ICT industry association members from around 80 countries around the world. All the WITSA’s members represent more than 90% of the world ICT market.
Also Checkout: New president of CSRI Nepal
List Of Chairman And Board Of Directors of World Information Technology and Service Alliance(WITSA).
- Mr. Yannis Sorris- Greece(Chairman)
- Mr. Sean Seah- Malaysia
- Mr. Francis Fong- Hong Kong
- Mr. Brian Shen- Taiwan
- Mr. John Kyle- Bermuda
- Dr. Boris Komrakov- Belarus
- Mr. Robert Franz Janssen- Brazil
- Dr. Vasile Baltac- Romania
- Mr.Antonio Cimorra- Spain
- Mr. Zoran Lazarevski- Macedonia
- Mr. Tosshio Iwamoto- Japan
- Mr. Julian David- UK
- Mr. Hemant kumar Chaurasiya- Nepal
- Ms. Choi Min Hee- Republic of Korea
- Mr. Md. Shahid-UI-Munir- Bangladesh
- Mr. Alexandr Yesayan- Armenia
- Mr. Alberto Patron- Argentina
- Mr. Matthias Ifesieh- Nigeria
- Eng. Tarek Abd-elmonem
- Taba- Egypt
- Mr. Santiago Guiterrez- Mexico
- Ms. Angela Mondou- Canada
- Mr. Alexander MoraDelgado- Costa Rica
Congratulatulations to all the newly appointed Chairman And Board Of Directors of the World Information Technology and Service Alliance(WITSA).