Prof. Dr. Subarna Shakya is nominated as the president of CSRI Nepal – Center for Cyber Security Research and Innovation Nepal.
On the first annual general meeting of CSRI Nepal, held on the 16th of May, 2020 there is new committee formation for the tenure of 2020-2022.
AGM was completed as an online event held on Zoom.
The chief guest of the event was Mr. Prem Sharan Shrestha, Deputy General of Ministry of Communication and Information Technology Nepal. Nawaraj Kunwar, President of Federation of Computer Association of Nepal, Er. Binod Dhakal, Chairman of ICT Development Comittee of FNCCI, Biplav Man Singh, Former president of CAN Federation were the guest in the meeting. Other guests include Baburam Aryal, Kumar Pudasainee, Ram Krishna Pariyar and advisor of CSRI Nepal Vivek Shumsher Rana.
The guests highlighted the need and importance of organization like CSRI Nepal for the development of ICT sector and for the national and internation level development.
On the second session, founders of CSRI Nepal were provided with virtual certificate of appreciation. Also, new executive comittee is also formed in the AGM.
Executive Committee of CSRI Nepal
- Prof. Dr. Subarna Shakya – President
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Sharma – Vice President
- Milan Raj Nepali – Vice President
- Roja Kiran Basukala – Vice President
- Shaligram Parajuli – General Secretary
- Suman Thapaliya – Secretary
- Pramod Parajuli- Treasurer
- RK Dahal – Executive Member
- Shila Karki Kansakar – Executive Member
- Sarala Karki – Executive Member
- Ganga Bhandari – Executive Member
- Reg Bahadur Bhandari – Executive Member
- Bhim Dhwoj Shrestha – Executive Member
- Tej Prasad Dhamala – Executive Member
- Abhash Adhikari – Executive Member
Congratulations to the newly Elected Committee Members.
January 21 @ 10:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
NEPAL7 days ago
Now common mistake will be accepted in License Trail
EVENTS7 days ago
KU HackFest 2021 Prize Announced. Know what will you get if you win.
OPINION7 days ago
Messaging app signal is getting popularity all of sudden. Why this is happening right now?
How To6 days ago
How to turn on Edge Lighting on an Android Device?
NEPAL4 days ago
Nagarik App: Nepal Government launches app to provide government services through a single platform!
esewa6 days ago
You can Now Load Fund or Make Transactions via eSewa by Linking Your Bank Account
News7 days ago
Donald Trump permanently banned on Snapchat too!
Entertainment7 days ago
Korean Drama in Nepali Language. Watch on DishHome